Moves
    19 Nov '04 18:42
    I feel your pain, my friend. 🙁
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 18:45
    Ha,did you entered one or you're still aiming to enter one?
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 18:59
    i want to enter one but everytime i check for a new one, it's full...
  5. Behind you...
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 19:111 edit
    Your best chance is to make friends with NicolaiS. He worked his arse off for what seemed like an eternity to get me into a Mini Duel, and now I'm in two of them that I have a decent chance to win. If you're really nice to him he may put out a hit on your final opponent! 😉
  6. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:12
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    Your best chance is to make friends with NicolaiS. He worked his arse off for what seemed like an [b]eternity to get me into a Mini Duel, and now I'm in two of them that I have a decent chance to win. If you're really nice to him he may put out a hit on your final opponent! 😉[/b]
    I got you in to 2 Mini Duels😠
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:13
    I don't understand... how can you guys "get me in"?
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:201 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I don't understand... how can you guys "get me in"?
    You have to pay some bucks,then we will hassle you with messages for entering the tourny everytime a miniduel shows up.
    Another way is to hassle Russ to start a miniduel at a fixed time,so you'll be the first to enter.
    Another way is to threat players in the miniduel when the minid is full but still has to start:you tell'em something like''I know where you live and if you don't withdraw from the miniduel I'll come to your home and beat you up''.
    😉

Edit:I hope no one will take seriously this........
  9. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:52
    Yep ... thats the way to do it. You need to find a player thats almost always online, especially during european daylight. (s)he will spot the tour and message you ... worked for Seraph.
  10. Behind you...
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 21:50
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    I got you in to 2 Mini Duels😠
    lol Yes, you were also a big help, but me and Nicolai were working on it forever. But nonetheless.... I love you too. 🙄
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 21:541 edit
    *sigh* he doesn't remember me sending messages about mini duels,what an ungrateful ex-clan mate......*sigh*
  12. Behind you...
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 22:08
    Clan mate? Last I checked, your forum title read Freethinker, dummy. 😉

And yes yes yes yes, sheesh, thank you for the PMs. Should I make the check out to Ravello or Rwingett's Power Slave?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 22:13
    Clan mate? Last I checked, your forum title read Freethinker, dummy. 😉

And yes yes yes yes, sheesh, thank you for the PMs. Should I make the check out to Ravello or Rwingett's Power Slave?
    A Metalhead with a checkbook?? I doubt it. Better go back to looking in your grandmother's sofa cushion for loose change, you carrion chewing, Boris-worshipping, sycophant!
  14. Behind you...
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 22:37
    Aw, well I would much rather bow to the leader of the #1 clan on the site then be forced to bow to two leaders who were so unwise as to choose you to join their clans! Go to the General forum and sign up for Phlabb's Survivor contest, jerk. I'll prove to you how unpopular you are around here!
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 23:23
    Aw, well I would much rather bow to the leader of the #1 clan on the site then be forced to bow to two leaders who were so unwise as to choose you to join their clans! Go to the General forum and sign up for Phlabb's Survivor contest, jerk. I'll prove to you how unpopular you are around here!
    I bow to no man and no woman but Selma Hayek (Dusk to Dawn snake dance - oh, momma). I do not care to grovel for the approval of the average peasant on this site as my intellect and chess playing abilities are far superior to virtually all! And if you were a loyal Metalhead you'd insist on being included in the Contumelious Clan - M Coalition Megachallenge 2004; that is if yer yella "leader" will ever grow the stones to accept it!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree