1. Waterloo
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 09:54
    Especially between the range 1200 - 1500 to satisfy the frustrated majority. Try making them in groups of 5 to give 8 games. much more fun than one against one. 3 day timeout, 14 day timebank
    Please, please, please Mr Administrator
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 12:30
    More more more more more...!
    Can we have a tournament where more than one can progress to the next round? Say, out of a group of 4, where the top 2 of each group advances? Would be nice to see a tournament like that for once.
  3. Standard memberLoose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    The House of Pain.
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 12:58
    Originally posted by Aiko
    More more more more more...!
    Can we have a tournament where more than one can progress to the next round? Say, out of a group of 4, where the top 2 of each group advances? Would be nice to see a tournament like that for once.
    You already have such a tournament.
    Big Winter Duel (Northern Hemisphere) 1200-1399 Rnd 1.
    Groupsize: 2!!! One of us is going thru to the next round.
    btw when are you going to move a piece and start out games????
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 13:02
    Originally posted by Loose Screw
    You already have such a tournament.
    Big Winter Duel (Northern Hemisphere) 1200-1399 Rnd 1.
    Groupsize: 2!!! One of us is going thru to the next round.
    btw when are you going to move a piece and start out games????
    That's a simple duel tournament, oh impatience one! (although two out of two can progress indeed, but is far from certain). I want a (big) groups tournament where more than one progress.
  5. Standard memberLoose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    The House of Pain.
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 13:08
    That's a simple duel tournament, oh impatience one! (although two out of two can progress indeed, but is far from certain). I want a (big) groups tournament where more than one progress.
    This impatient person understood that already.
    For example: Take a Group of 8 people and the best 2 get thru to the next round. I second that idea, it can make the second round only more interresting.
    PS I just tried to get our games in movement.
  6. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 14:50
    I'd like to request more duels please. Since you only play 1 game at a time per tournament, it takes more duels to fill up your schedule.
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:23
    Originally posted by zebano
    I'd like to request more duels please. Since you only play 1 game at a time per tournament, it takes more duels to fill up your schedule.
    Then send feedback requesting them. They more than likely will be set up they way you request them.
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 18:561 edit
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Then send feedback requesting them. They more than likely will be set up they way you request them.
    Indeed. Just send out your requestions (is that a word?) via Send Feedback at the bottom of this page. Within a few days you will have a reaction by Chrismo most likely. I have made a few requests, such as the very recent northern winter / southern summer tournaments, and all my requests were granted. Just ask and it will bound to be happening.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 13:21
    Indeed. Just send out your requestions (is that a word?) via Send Feedback at the bottom of this page. Within a few days you will have a reaction by Chrismo most likely. I have made a few requests, such as the very recent northern winter / southern summer tournaments, and all my requests were granted. Just ask and it will bound to be happening.
    Oh, so *you're* the one to blame for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over that tournament... 😀

I shoulda guessed 😵
  10. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 19:02
    Just you wait for me to request a Big RHP Nice People Tournament.
    This big tournament should have enough seats for all. I think four as a maximum will be enough.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 07:26
    Just you wait for me to request a Big RHP Nice People Tournament.
    This big tournament should have enough seats for all. I think four as a maximum will be enough.
    the four seats will only suffice if you order a "Big RHP Nice Posters Tournament" 😀

There are a lot of nice people around.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree