1. Joined
    27 May '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 09:14
    I can see why there should not be anywhere near as many non-member tournis as member ones, but I think the should be more non-member ones than there are know.
    What does everyone else think?
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 09:40
    I think for the site to survive there has be an incentive for people to pay to join. This site takes a lot of time and effort to run, $20 a year (£11 approx) isn't much to ask people to contribute.
  3. Joined
    27 May '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 09:50
    Originally posted by Exy
    I think for the site to survive there has be an incentive for people to pay to join. This site takes a lot of time and effort to run, $20 a year (£11 approx) isn't much to ask people to contribute.
    I completly understand that. There are hundreds of non-members (or more). If there was a fee of, i don't know, £5/$11, for being able to enter a set three or so non-member tournaments, I think the site would be able to get a much larger group of contributers. That is if they scrap the non-member tournaments that exist already.
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 09:53
    But the $20 gives you full access to the site for an entire year - surely that's better than paying less but more frequently to play one tournament at a time? 😕
  5. Joined
    27 May '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 09:57
    I don't have any reasonable reply to that one, other than that the site could greatly increase its profit.
    However, you are right about the other stuff
  6. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by crec2k
    I don't have any reasonable reply to that one, other than that the site could greatly increase its profit.
    However, you are right about the other stuff
    You could pay a monthly subscription for $ 5.95 and join as many tourneys as any other subscriber during that time. I don't think they will kick you out of the tourneys if you cancel the subscription after that month. But they may kick you out of the clans though.

Gotti
  7. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    07 Jun '04 14:02
    We need a non members tournament very soon and the winner gets a free subscribtion
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Jun '04 16:01
    You need to get a star very soon .................
  9. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '04 14:01
    What is the star for?
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Jun '04 21:51
    When you subscribe this star appears next to your name and gives you the power to join tournaments,form clans and start an unlimited number of games.........it's a magic star!😉
  11. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    18 Jun '04 12:34
    Originally posted by smoothpimp2005
    What is the star for?
    the star is also the chance to join thy mighty Metallica clan which is worth more then any money in da world Mr. Pimp 😉😉
  12. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 08:35
    I think it's asking too much for free access to tournaments, the membership is not that much, the site costs money to run (it is not a charity). Although i do appreciate that maybe to members that come from third world countries/pensioners/unemployed/youths 20$ (or whatever it is) maybe means a lot more.

Myabe the site could offer a compromise i.e. 5$ basic membership where you can only be involved in 3 tournaments at any one time, although to faciliate this it may involve significant changes (with associated costs) to the site owners?
  13. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '04 18:57
    Well Mr. Metellica Sir. There is a pimp clan which I will very soon join. So i kinda like that band but hip hop is my thing. Jay-z all the way playa
  14. Standard memberCribs
    Moderately Offensive
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '04 03:26
    Originally posted by smoothpimp2005
    Well Mr. Metellica Sir. There is a pimp clan which I will very soon join. So i kinda like that band but hip hop is my thing. Jay-z all the way playa
    That's right, Slow Pawn, I already got my eye on this smooth G, know what
    I'm sayin'?

Smack! Smack!
    Cribs
  15. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    30 Jun '04 20:39
    Us pimps are P-I-M-P-S. If you want to learn how to get 1 girl and keep her holla at your boy. If you want to learn how to get more than one girl and keep all of them holla at your boy. I personally have one girl and I am not planning to get antoher any time soon!!!!!? Or am I unless there is a fine beeeeeitch I see. I go holla Peace out

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree