1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '06 21:382 edits
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    its been at least three days since i looked for a tournement, looked again still no open tournements. has anyone heard from the site admin or have a way to contact them?
    You are extremely annoying, on will be starting soon enough. If you wanted to join a tournament that badly you could have joined one of the mini sprints he just put up..
  2. Joined
    21 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '06 23:04
    Well there's loads open now, I'm pretty much maxed on tourneys for the next couple of months I reckon.
    Nice oneπŸ™‚
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 00:31
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    You are extremely annoying, on will be starting soon enough. If you wanted to join a tournament that badly you could have joined one of the mini sprints he just put up..
    Your missing the point. First its hard to convey humor through e-media. Second when i posted there were not open tournies. Third if you are annoyed by my posts why respond?πŸ˜€ Its all in good fun.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 08:13
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Your missing the point. First its hard to convey humor through e-media. Second when i posted there were not open tournies. Third if you are annoyed by my posts why respond?πŸ˜€ Its all in good fun.
    Apparently it's hard to use your correctly through e-media.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 09:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 11:24
    new banded tournaments on offer. I even managed to register first!
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 11:25
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Apparently, it's also hard to get rid of pedantic little arseholes through e-media as well.

skeeter
    How's you're holiday?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree