1. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 02:09
    They fill up much quicker than banded ones....I like the opportunity to play people of varying skill levels.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 01:41
    Originally posted by bosintang
    They fill up much quicker than banded ones....I like the opportunity to play people of varying skill levels.
    Send feedback requesting the tourneys you'd like to see. Chances are one of them will be created.
  3. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:52
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Send feedback requesting the tourneys you'd like to see. Chances are one of them will be created.
    Am I mistaken in believing this forum serves as feedback? I thought it made sense for us to post our requests here rather than flooding Russ' mailbox.
  4. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 02:22
    *bump*

THREE banded tourneys available for my band-level waiting to be filled up and only one unbanded tourney that already filled up before I had a chance to enter.

I don't get it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 03:17
    Originally posted by bosintang
    *bump*

THREE banded tourneys available for my band-level waiting to be filled up and only one unbanded tourney that already filled up before I had a chance to enter.

I don't get it.
    send feedback, they don't read the forums.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 05:273 edits
    Originally posted by trevor33
    send feedback, they don't read the forums.
    I sent feedback about this problem already and have received no reply yet.
    I also noted that Russ has failed to respond to numerous complaints in the forums in my feedback.
    It is obvious that russ doesn't care to respond to any questions about tournament problems.
    I wish people would stop making excuses for russ.
    This has been going on for almost 4 months.
  7. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 19:18
    We havent had a single damn long haul in forever or even a big slow one, what happened to 7/14 for banded tournys? Not everyone likes to move at 3/14 friggen 1/7 😠
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 19:54
    Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
    We havent had a single damn long haul in forever or even a big slow one, what happened to 7/14 for banded tournys? Not everyone likes to move at 3/14 friggen 1/7 😠
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/vote/result.php?voteid=11
  9. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 20:56
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I sent feedback about this problem already and have received no reply yet.
    I also noted that Russ has failed to respond to numerous complaints in the forums in my feedback.
    It is obvious that russ doesn't care to respond to any questions about tournament problems.
    I wish people would stop making excuses for russ.
    This has been going on for almost 4 months.
    Interesting that you have trouble with the feedback. I have always received prompt replies. That said, those unbandeds do fill up quickly. Personally I would like to see unbanded Swiss tournaments where they recognize winners in multiple bands (in place of the inane tiebreak systems currently available, knowckout games could be played).
  10. Netherlands
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 15:49
    Yep....More unbanded plz...!!
  11. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 19:20
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that only the strong players want more unbandeds? Then again, the low rated players just flock to them when posted, so I imagine they would like more too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree