1. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    06 Apr '03 17:58
    Can't we speed things up alittle. In groups where people have no chance in advancing, but the games keep going on. Let's move on to round two.
  2. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 01:42
    Not such a bad idea. If someone has "clinched" a section the next round could be and should be started otherwise there is the risk of games being drawn out so the loser will minimize his rating damage. I have 2 opponents who said that EXACT thing.

Amici Sumus

Feivel
  3. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    07 Apr '03 23:15
    Do we know how people are going to advance in that tournament? In my bracket, I think Skipslot won all of his games, but MKeaveney and I are tied for second place with 12 points each. Does that mean that just Skipslot will advance, or will there be multiple rounds in this tournament?

-mike
  4. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    08 Apr '03 13:10
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    Do we know how people are going to advance in that tournament? In my bracket, I think Skipslot won all of his games, but MKeaveney and I are tied for second place with 12 points each. Does that mean that just Skipslot will advance, or will there be multiple rounds in this tournament?

-mike
    Sorry to have to tell you this, but Skipslot has won that group and will advance.
  5. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    08 Apr '03 17:10
    Actually, that's OK with me, I don't know if I want an additional 16 games right now, or however many it would be. Oh well. Best of luck to all of those who are going on, assuming the next round ever happens.

-mike

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree