no title

no title

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
11 Sep 07

If you entered the Clan Leader Clash Tournament III and you're not a clan leader, please create your own clan, or withdraw from the tournament, because you're taking up spots in the tournament which is only meant for Clan Leaders only.

Thanks,
Dutch

i

Moves
11 Sep 07

not only are they taking up spots but causing the REAL players to leave....

there are many other tournaments for these people to choose from..

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
12 Sep 07

Send them a message. Chances are they don't pay attention to this forum. Last time there was one of these, many of the non-clan leaders did leave once they knew what was going on.

c

100$ de l'heure.

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

OK... I'm back in the tournament... PS to atri: you will be defeated in first round, I swear it. That tournament is not for you. But you don't seems to understand the messages I sent you, so we'll show you.

To all leaders: Make him eat dust, please. 😠

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Send them a message. Chances are they don't pay attention to this forum. Last time there was one of these, many of the non-clan leaders did leave once they knew what was going on.
I sent them messages about 2 hours ago. I got 2 to withdraw, but I'm not taking the time to check everyone. 😠

i

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by cubitus
OK... I'm back in the tournament... PS to atri: you will be defeated in first round, I swear it. That tournament is not for you. But you don't seems to understand the messages I sent you, so we'll show you.

To all leaders: Make him eat dust, please. 😠
he... will.... be.... tourminated!!! 😀