1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 02:32
    I am appalled at the posts in here. Does everybody have a personal ax to grind oe what!? You guys are SUPPOSED to be the top elite at RHP. Why don't you start setting an example for the other players to follow.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 03:15
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I am appalled at the posts in here. Does everybody have a personal ax to grind oe what!? You guys are SUPPOSED to be the top elite at RHP. Why don't you start setting an example for the other players to follow.
    Get off the cross, pal! The wood is needed.
  3. Over seas
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 03:59
    Ya! What he said!!!!!!!
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 04:53
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be the biggest hypocrite on the face of the Earth!!!! You actively recruit a known, obvious and blatant cheat to play on yer clan league team and then ya talk about setting an example????????? Besides, if you really are an experienced player you'd know, contrary to what the imbecile who started this thread thinks, that informing someone in advance of a game of his opponents' playing style and/or weaknesses is perfectly acceptable and normal. What JamesMaster10000 does is cheating; what I tongue-in-cheek "threatened" to do (but after being accused of "cheating" might do in all seriousness now) is part of parcel of every chess tournament and team match in the whole wide world. So get real!!!!!
  5. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 07:221 edit
    Isn't this EXACTLY what coaches do in any sport? Talk about strategy before a game?

There are quite a few sports where the principle is that coaching can be done before a game, but not during. Tennis springs to mind as the obvious example. No-one ever accuses Federer of cheating because he discusses Hewitt's general strengths and weaknesses with his coach beforehand.

And of course, any person/team knows who their next opponent will be. That's also kind of the point. You don't discuss how to beat Arsenal the day before your match with Manchester United!

The whole point is that during the game you can be more precise. Any discussion beforehand can only be in more general terms. So no, it's not cheating. It's coaching.

- orfeo, who knows at least one thing about his own game style that ANYONE could figure out by looking at his past games, especially the ones where he has beaten higher ranked opponents.
  6. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 05:45
    Originally posted by mateulose

Well, it's not like I can <snipped> help marauder in his task...
    Whine, whine, snivel, snivel....

Let me call you a whaaaaaambulance....

Grow up and play your games...all you do is complain, gripe, whine, cry and blame everyone except yourself for your play. If you had a rating like mine you might have a reason to complain.

If your life is so pathetic you have to post in here looking for sympathy and attention you should seek professional help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree