Non-Subs in tournaments?

Non-Subs in tournaments?

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Canmore, AB

Moves
02 May 08

How come thwere is some non subs who have won tournaments and are able to play siege.... Does their rating matter in that case?? I have notice at least ten, then I stopped counting...

I don't understand... I would like to try the features of this site like these guys!

D

Moves
02 May 08

Those players were subscribers at some time. That is also why some non-subscribers have more than 6 games in progress.

k

Moves
05 May 08

but is it possible to play in a tournament without being a subscriber cause I don't want to become a subscriber :'( cause it cost $ and I have no $😠😠😠 can u help me😞

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
05 May 08

you can lay in un-official tournies - you'll get no recognition excet from the players who played - but you will know - that's all that matters

Moves
08 May 08
1 edit

@kiillbill - If you have a hankering for some tournaments, get yourself a subscription (says the non-sub scum). Seriously, man, it's only $30 a year. Save your soda pop money for a month, or skip a couple of pizzas. Heck, mow a couple of lawns.