Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 17 Jan '04 03:44
    when will this start......its been three days since its been full....!!!!
  2. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    17 Jan '04 23:05
    You're right TDR1!Can someone tel us when this tournament starts?I want to lose in a tourny...............also can't click on to see my opponents.
  3. Standard member RVGOD
    Leader Tai Pans
    18 Jan '04 17:00 / 1 edit
    I also wait to enter the excitment of combat do you think there in jamaca mon with the ganja .
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    18 Jan '04 20:25
    Originally posted by RVGOD
    I also wait to enter the excitment of combat do you think there in jamaca mon with the ganja .
    (From help& forum)

    I suspect Russ oblique stroke RHP Team will have their hands full preparing to install our new server so it is unlikely that this tourney will commence until it is up and running - friday I heard. Just a guess tho.

    skeeter
  5. Standard member RVGOD
    Leader Tai Pans
    19 Jan '04 20:23
    ahh skeeter has the info the tourney has begun good luck to all from my drawing ill be lucky to make a round. did i anger the gods
  6. 20 Jan '04 04:28
    I thought this was a timed 3-day move?

    I have a player who has not moved in 5 days, sent reminder, nothing, yet this player has not been timed out yet?

    No there is not a option to claim win.

    Doug
  7. Standard member tejo
    a unique loser
    20 Jan '04 07:35
    Originally posted by Walkafire
    I thought this was a timed 3-day move?

    I have a player who has not moved in 5 days, sent reminder, nothing, yet this player has not been timed out yet?

    No there is not a option to claim win.

    Doug
    there is a timebank feature. If you don't know what this means look in the FAQ of the help
  8. 20 Jan '04 20:33
    Originally posted by tejo
    there is a timebank feature. If you don't know what this means look in the FAQ of the help
    Thanks for the info. Never had to use that option.
    Guess ya play and learn 'eh?
    Good luck to you.
    Thanks again!