1. Joined
    08 Sep '04
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:22
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    Hmm
    Translation to this is:
    "I have nothing good to say, so I am going to act as if I am better then you, and change topic because I know I was wrong before"

Is it so hard for you to admit that you were wrong?

PS: I guess it is a coinsedence that you and your flat mate play the exact same openings? 😉

FNM
    Hi, no it isn't really a coincidence, Steve taught me to play about 18 months ago and by the time I got the idea I was into playing with the queen's gambit and sicillian. I am thinking about expanding into other openings as it is probably the only way I could beat him, but I suppose I have been a bit lazy into starting a new learning curve.

I have not reacted to your comments because I really am not here to argue or slag other people off, and as I do not know you I have no inclination to argue with you.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:25
    you have no inclination to argue at all?😉
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:39
    Not in the tournament forum, please. There is enough arguing elsewhere already. 😕
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:45
    So what do you think about the fact that there are not many tournys to join or that the site is more concerned with elite members?
    Maybe I can argue this with you .........
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:54
    I don't agree with that at all. Although, I've not noticed a time over the last year where there has ever been no tournaments in the Open Tournament Area, but that could be due to demand.
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 17:58
    I think that now we are overcrowded with tournaments,plus tomorrow i guess that new open tournys will be started,so there's enough beef for all...........
  7. Standard memberArther
    The Turtle Hermit
    Turtle Island
    Moves
    03 Oct '04 19:19
    Finally! Fresh tournaments 😀😀😀😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree