1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 19:31
    Will be my 7th tournament win shortly. Thanks to those who congratulated me :-D
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 19:32
    Oops meant to say November
  3. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 19:33
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    Will be my 7th tournament win shortly. Thanks to those who congratulated me :-D
    ongratulations!
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 20:54
    ungratulations with the win of Monster Mash 1300-1499 too...
  5. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 20:58
    Originally posted by Aiko
    im not winning that, im resigning all the next matches, not that I'd get many points from those people anyway with my rating almost back to 2000
  6. Joined
    30 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 02:55
    im not winning that, im resigning all the next matches, not that I'd get many points from those people anyway with my rating almost back to 2000
    TRACKHEAD21 is the wrong name for you it should be GOD.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 03:37
    I'm sure that's very comforting for colinW, IceKnight, odvarsarah, dorogrande, fugetsu, stammer, RBHILL, Kevious, vivelafcum, PawnKing, richardholt, Chanced, czewiske, nonnymoose, chess kid1, myckgarth, Gigi2005, lastpawnstanding and kirkyboy85.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 12:45
    Originally posted by Aiko
    He hasn't won it yet!
  9. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 11:01
    Mabey u too chicken?
  10. London
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:16
    Originally posted by windmill
    Mabey u too chicken?
    One thing you can't call TRACKHEAD; chicken 😛
  11. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:50
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    One thing you can't call TRACKHEAD; chicken 😛
    Well i think Tackhead should finish the tournament for reasons pertaining to what Xanthos explained.A piece or two could be thrown in each of the final round games if feelings of guilt are felt?
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '05 01:32
    Mabey you could resign 4 or so games to low rated players in this round so good players in the first pool also get a show?
  13. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '05 02:15
    And also some of the players in the tournament have lost hope when they realised you don't have a sux 1300 rating but it is reely in the 2200 range.What i also think you should do is give some some Freeeeeeee chess lessons to those across the entire tornament as a form of apology....this is under the proviso that they would like a lesson.I don't....others may.What do u think?
  14. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '05 05:33
    Originally posted by windmill
    Well i think Tackhead should finish the tournament for reasons pertaining to what Xanthos explained.A piece or two could be thrown in each of the final round games if feelings of guilt are felt?
    I thought about that but even down a valuable piece I think i would beat anyone in that tournament anyway. I was actually going to resign all the games sooner but two people who knew me resigned after one move. I do have the November Hardcore won though, I will win all my matches, only 4 games still going and I'm probably up atleast one piece in each of them and a few moves from mate in one or two. Same goes for the Grand Split tournament I'm in, will win all my games and face either topalovfan or caissad in the finals as I've already beaten the slow pawn and arrakis who are the two best players in my group. Any thinking I'm such a great player could check out those 4 games and see how I usually win, via big blunders by my opponents, or a string of them. I kinda felt cheated out of what I thought were going to be tough long games but instead I got something unexcepted. and short. All 4 games could have dragged on for longer but they both saw it as pointless, which I somewhat agree with.
  15. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '05 08:15
    I thought about that but even down a valuable piece I think i would beat anyone in that tournament anyway. I was actually going to resign all the games sooner but two people who knew me resigned after one move. I do have the November Hardcore won though, I will win all my matches, only 4 games still going and I'm probably up atleast one piece in each of ...[text shortened]... could have dragged on for longer but they both saw it as pointless, which I somewhat agree with.
    Patience may help you.If you just wait till the others in your pool finish and then equal the winners total then that would be the best of the bad situation u made....then in the final round just throw away what you consider to be a fair game.I wouldn't have a prob. with that.However i do have a problem with the fact that it has affected the games of some good players in the tourn. and what u should do about it.I hope you took the time to consider giving some lessons to those who would like some as i think it's the right thing 4 u to do?What do u think?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree