1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 13:35
    Ok, we all know that original pairing in tournies means that the stronger players meet at the end, but i'm wondering if this calculation takes place at the beginning of the tournie only or at the beginning of each round?
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 11:43
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Ok, we all know that original pairing in tournies means that the stronger players meet at the end, but i'm wondering if this calculation takes place at the beginning of the tournie only or at the beginning of each round?
    Umm, anyone?
  3. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 15:37
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    It seems to be at the beginning of the tourney. In one tournament, I started at the second position; number 1 (GauravV) was a cheat and booted. In the third round, I am now at position 1, although some players have a higher rating than me in the mean time. Tournament 1200.
  4. Joined
    25 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 17:38
    Sly octopi underhandedly nurture deliberately snakes.
    Good replication ends all tentacles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree