1. Standard memberpms
    Super Franky Lampard
    Moves
    07 Jan '10 15:17
    Originally posted by trev33
    it will only happen if you make it happen. russ won't set up this sort of tournament, trust me.
    how?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '10 16:49
    Originally posted by pms
    how?
    it will have to be done in the forums, i'd suggest requesting team captains to build there own teams... less work for you. either 16 or 32 teams depending on interest, 5 man teams with one game per player each round. in a result of a draw in the knockout phase.. well you could think of something.

i organised a handicapped tournament through the forums which was a relative success last year so i'd help you set it up if needed.
  3. Standard memberpms
    Super Franky Lampard
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 17:43
    Originally posted by trev33
    it will have to be done in the forums, i'd suggest requesting team captains to build there own teams... less work for you. either 16 or 32 teams depending on interest, 5 man teams with one game per player each round. in a result of a draw in the knockout phase.. well you could think of something.

i organised a handicapped tournament through the forums which was a relative success last year so i'd help you set it up if needed.
    ya.maybe i could up forums for each country. it would be great if you were able to help meπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 23:23
    Isn't creating a dedicated club exactly the right place to organize a tournament like this?
  5. Standard memberpms
    Super Franky Lampard
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 14:28
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Isn't creating a dedicated club exactly the right place to organize a tournament like this?
    ya.im now going to send out a message in club forums for anyone who wants to play in the world cup.
    πŸ˜€
  6. Standard memberpms
    Super Franky Lampard
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 14:31
    so if you want to play in the world cup please join my club The Club
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 21:43
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Perhaps the easiest way is to contact the clubs which are country / regionally based. And see if they want to put a team forward. These may not match the world cup qualifiers, for example I am not sure if Scotland got through to South Africa or not. It may save you looking for players for each country.
  8. Standard memberpms
    Super Franky Lampard
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 00:03
    Originally posted by raiox
    Perhaps the easiest way is to contact the clubs which are country / regionally based. And see if they want to put a team forward. These may not match the world cup qualifiers, for example I am not sure if Scotland got through to South Africa or not. It may save you looking for players for each country.
    I am going to set up forums in my club for each country so if you are interested in playing in the world cup you will join my club and go into your countrys forum and put forward your name.
    NOTE:there will only be 16 countrys because of lack of players in some countrys
    remember we are the world cup draw from soccer.I will be setting up the forum for the countrys tomorrow so join,join,joinπŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree