Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 14 Jul '05 08:30
    1/3
    1/7
    1/14
    1/21
    1/28

    All open.
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    14 Jul '05 08:46
    Eh why not. I figure I can handle 1 day timeout if it's 28 day timebank.
  3. 16 Jul '05 07:33
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Eh why not. I figure I can handle 1 day timeout if it's 28 day timebank.
    I can handle 1/7, 1/14, 1/21 and 1/28. You know you want to.
  4. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    17 Jul '05 11:06
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    I can handle 1/7, 1/14, 1/21 and 1/28. You know you want to.
    I don't play on weekends. 99% of them I'm not home and don't really have access to a computer and enough free quiet time to move.
  5. 09 Jan '06 21:11
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    I can handle 1/7, 1/14, 1/21 and 1/28. You know you want to.
    1/14 Sprint is going well. I'm on my last game in round 1! I have 12 points out of 18. But, I have to win this last game, and I'm a rook and some pawns against a Queen and two pawns. But, I'm in a good position. Maybe, I'll win and tie with Lewellyn. No trophy even after that though, huh?
  6. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    09 Jan '06 22:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by powershaker
    1/14 Sprint is going well. I'm on my last game in round 1! I have 12 points out of 18. But, I have to win this last game, and I'm a rook and some pawns against a Queen and two pawns. But, I'm in a good position. Maybe, I'll win and tie with Lewellyn. No trophy even after that though, huh?
    My god,did you wasted time searching this thread and resurrecting it after 7 months just to brag about your round position?

    By the way,no comments on a game in progress!!,how much times I must repeat it?
  7. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    10 Jan '06 00:19
    Originally posted by Ravello
    My god,did you wasted time searching this thread and resurrecting it after 7 months just to brag about your round position?

    By the way,[b]no comments on a game in progress!!
    ,how much times I must repeat it?[/b]
    Please contact Bowmann for private English lessons...
  8. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    10 Jan '06 01:55
    Originally posted by c99ux
    Please contact Bowmann for private English lessons...
    No,thanks,I'd rather stand with my ignorance..........