1. Joined
    28 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 20:11
    I was wondering what happens in a tournament if your opponent doesn't move at all? The time they have to move doesn't decrease so what happens?
  2. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 22:10
    Originally posted by frostyx
    I was wondering what happens in a tournament if your opponent doesn't move at all? The time they have to move doesn't decrease so what happens?
    you time them out, and wait for the next round 🙂
  3. Joined
    28 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 01:11
    he is white though so the game hasn't even started.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 01:51
    he is white though so the game hasn't even started.
    his timebank will be going down though, just wait for the skull.
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:57
    Eventually everyone else in the tournament who have already finished their games, and are just waiting for you and your opponent to start yours, complains to Russ about the time you are taking.

Russ, who has had a bad day, decides to kill the game and remove all the points you and your opponent have previously won in the tournament, meaning that neither of you go through.

If it is a duel between you, then you both get eliminated.

The only way top prevent this happening is to get in their first with a request to Russ, hoping that he is having a good day.

😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree