1. home
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 09:351 edit
    There are pros and cons to the new vacationsystem. Could it be an idea, that; if a player, booked on a vacation, moves while vacation flag is up, then the player's vacation automatically terminates. He is obviously no longer on vacation. And must therefore continue.
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 09:42
    what if they are away and find an internet cafe make moves then go back to enjoying their holiday again.?
  3. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 11:43
    Originally posted by dsmfire
    There are pros and cons to the new vacationsystem. Could it be an idea, that; if a player, booked on a vacation, moves while vacation flag is up, then the player's vacation automatically terminates. He is obviously no longer on vacation. And must therefore continue.
    That would be a disaster. With the current vacation system players must have the option to move when the flag is up, because the time bank is depleting. A simple example: A player has 10 games, time banks depleted in all games after 7 days; player is still on vacation for 3 more days. Then s/he comes back, and moves in the first game. Now, if the flag would fall, he could be timed out immediately in the other nine games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree