1. ruislipwoods
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 10:35
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Hey flex, who died and made you God?. Tell you what, when kewkumba, LittleTitus, chilvo and mossgroup withdraw then I will.
    Fair enough?

skeeter
    They might not know. But you know you are taking the place of someone who should be there.
    So you know you are wrong and still do it.

I await your childish insulting reply.
  2. ruislipwoods
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 10:40
    Academic now
    Its not academic. If at a 2000+ player you entered a max 1000 then this would be wrong.
    You are not an active clan leader and you entered.
    You are wrong wrong wrong.
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 10:50
    it is ok skeeter can just resign all her games in the tournament πŸ˜€
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 11:44
    Originally posted by seanpbutler
    Its not academic. If at a 2000+ player you entered a max 1000 then this would be wrong.
    You are not an active clan leader and you entered.
    You are wrong wrong wrong.
    Your logic is seriously flawed seanpb. The site blocks simply do not allow a 2000+ rated player to enter a tourney with a 1000 ceiling so a "wrong" is not possible.
    What is possible and allowed, is for me to enter a "clan leaders" tourney because as a clan leader I qualify. What was not defined was the type and level of activity.
    Whats more, the likes of yourself were displaced because 'stonewall' allowed others and 'mossgroup', one of his own clan members, who has been censured for cheating, to enter and remain in the tourney despite the fact that he is neither the leader of Valhalla nor any other clan.
    I did offer to withdraw provisional upon the other anomalies being corrected. So I have no qualms about playing as I feel that my entry is more deserved than some others.

If you still have a beef, take it up with 'stonewall' It was his call and if he wanted for me to withdraw, he had only to ask.

PS Sorry to leave out the childish and insulting bits - it's just that I can't be bothered.

skeeter
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 11:50
    Originally posted by flexmore
    it is ok skeeter can just resign all her games in the tournament πŸ˜€
    You wishπŸ˜€
  6. ruislipwoods
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 13:52
    You know the word active was put into the list to keep you out.
    You are wrong to be in there.
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '04 20:30
    Originally posted by seanpbutler
    You know the word active was put into the list to keep you out.
    You are wrong to be in there.
    Really? I am flattered but I really don't give a rats petute about what you think . It's not your tourney and you haven't even entered and as long as the likes of 'mossgroup' et al are permitted to play then I certainly am. So, blow it out your ear sean. This thread is becoming boring so address any future whinging to 'stonewall' (who strangely has seen fit not to comment thus far) as any further corros. on this matter will not be entered into on my part.

the skeeter

8. ruislipwoods
    Moves
    29 Feb '04 11:34
    Really? I am flattered but I really don't give a rats petute about what you think . It's not your tourney and you haven't even entered and as long as the likes of 'mossgroup' et al are permitted to play then I certainly am. So, blow it out your ear sean. This thread is becoming boring so address any future whinging to 'stonewall' (who strangely has s ...[text shortened]... ) as any further corros. on this matter will not be entered into on my part.

the skeeter

So if you seem someone mug an old lady that means it's right for you to do it.
    You have a strange view on life.
  9. Standard memberStonewall
    General Jackson
    Moves
    29 Feb '04 12:202 edits
    Allright, people have entered the tournament who are not clan leaders and I will address this with Mossbook our newest member. I personally do not know if Mossbrook cheated but I will give him the benefit of the doubt about his situation but not this tournament deal. I set this tournament up so that I could meet active leaders so that I could set up some challenges and meet more people. It was for active clan leaders, so technically Skeeter should not have joined but she is a clan leader and that is ok, but the guys who are not clan leaders damn sure should not have joined. I ask that everyone who is not a clan leader " resign" and that Skeeter at least get a clan challenge going and that should solve the problems. Skeeter, I am open to a clan challenge, and we will not change our name as you have suggested. I would like to play you so why not take the challenge?πŸ™‚
  10. Over seas
    Moves
    03 Mar '04 02:17
    Originally posted by Stonewall
    Allright, people have entered the tournament who are not clan leaders and I will address this with Mossbook our newest member. I personally do not know if Mossbrook cheated but I will give him the benefit of the doubt about his situation but not this tournament deal. I set this tournament up so that I could meet active leaders so that I could set up som ...[text shortened]... hange our name as you have suggested. I would like to play you so why not take the challenge?πŸ™‚
    I tried to enter but was refused, I thought that you people put them up to it to save your hides.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree