1. Joined
    20 Sep '02
    Moves
    04 Feb '03 19:44
    😀 We need another one of these Tournaments!!
  2. Florida
    Moves
    23 Mar '03 14:351 edit
    I have the last two games in this tournament and am waiting for my opponent to move. I just sent him a message and will wait a day until I claim a win. Any thoughts out there?

I know many claim the win right away and I almost did, but I wanted to make sure he was okay and give him a day to respond.

I'm wondering if the site can just automatically claim the win for anyone not moving in the agreed time period. It would eliminate these type of decisions.

Thanks!

Doug
  3. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    24 Mar '03 22:50
    Flash
    It is a tournament, claim the win. In the latest quick fire i claimed a timeout against unlceadam, my normal nice relaxed attitude does not apply to tournaments.

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

-mike
  4. Florida
    Moves
    25 Mar '03 02:30
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Flash
    It is a tournament, claim the win. In the latest quick fire i claimed a timeout against unlceadam, my normal nice relaxed attitude does not apply to tournaments.

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

-mike
    Thanks Mike,

He made a move in our games. I guess I'll be playing it out. I just hated to claim the win, but understand what you're saying.

Doug 🙂
  5. Joined
    20 Feb '03
    Moves
    06 Apr '03 05:16
    I would consider myself a rookie and am one of those unfortunate souls who falls in the "too high for rookie & too low for short, small and experience" . Someday... someday😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree