1. New Jersey
    Moves
    02 Apr '03 18:23
    Russ/Chris -

Why not put up a poll asking whether tournament TOs should be automatic? We can leave non-tournament games as is. I often let TOs slide for people I know and would prefer it that way.

Would be interesting to see if people would be more or less likely to enter a tournament if TOs were enforced.

Based on majority rule (>50% or >75😵, implement it. Put a note on the signup page for new tournaments. No exceptions - vacations or otherwise (harsh, I know.)

Won't quite all the discussions, but would reflect the will of the players and the intent of the TOs.

cheers,
    David
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    02 Apr '03 18:48
    Originally posted by dcpk
    Russ/Chris -

Why not put up a poll asking whether tournament TOs should be automatic? We can leave non-tournament games as is. I often let TOs slide for people I know and would prefer it that way.

Would be interesting to see if people would be more or less likely to enter a tournament if TOs were enforced.

Based on majority rule (>50% or >75😵, imp ...[text shortened]... ssions, but would reflect the will of the players and the intent of the TOs.

cheers,
    David
    read the "help and site ideas" fourm,
    Russ is already working on it
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Apr '03 21:46
    It's going to happen.

Tournaments are far too slow at the moment. Although the poll is a good idea, I think I know most people's feelings on this.

So move now or lose….

-Russ
  4. Joined
    21 Aug '02
    Moves
    10 Apr '03 23:24
    Glad your equipment never fails for a day or so. 🙂
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 12:22
    Originally posted by Russ
    ...Although the poll is a good idea, I think I know most people's feelings on this.
    Yes - isn't this a good (and classical) improvement for the forum?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree