Moves
    25 Jul '03 20:08
    yes
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jul '03 20:24
    Originally posted by CFC
    Are they automatic?
    yes but you can time out yourself 2 days before the automatic feature kicks in i know i do.🙄😀
  4. St. John's
    Moves
    12 Sep '03 15:36

yes but you can time out yourself 2 days before the automatic feature kicks in i know i do.🙄😀
    How can you tell for sure if you got timed out automatically or your opponent did the deed.....(game was in the quick fire tourney)?? Is the 2 day auto timeout an actual fact or rumour? If my opponent timed me out it's a bummer because I had at leat 4-6 opportunities to do the same to him/her and chose to let it slide because they usually moved within a couple of days of the warning and it was no big deal!!
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Sep '03 16:09
    The auto-timeout does happen - it is no rumour.

There is no way to tell which timed you the out, the player or the auto-timeout. I have considered recording how people were timed out, but this is not implemented at the moment. One for the future.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    16 Sep '03 08:36
    Well, I have two games with an opponent and they are well past the 2 day limit and have not timed out automatically.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree