1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 13:04
    Is there any way to start a tournament only for special invited friends of mine? Of course they are subscribing members.

I would like to have it as an regular tournament within the RHP-system with a designated tournament ID and such, where I decide thinking times, starting date and all.

Is this possible?
  2. Joined
    26 Sep '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 14:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is there any way to start a tournament only for special invited friends of mine? Of course they are subscribing members.

I would like to have it as an regular tournament within the RHP-system with a designated tournament ID and such, where I decide thinking times, starting date and all.

Is this possible?
    I don't think that's possible yet, but there was some talk of self-created tournaments a while ago. I would agree that this would be a good feature, but probably not simple to implement!
  3. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 07:36
    Originally posted by davidmacc
    I don't think that's possible yet, but there was some talk of self-created tournaments a while ago. I would agree that this would be a good feature, but probably not simple to implement!
    Could you imagine? We'd have all kinds of idiotic tournaments.

I pwnt u turn e.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 16:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Is this possible?
    They have had Clan Tournaments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree