Tournament for friends

Tournament for friends

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Jan 07

Is there any way to start a tournament only for special invited friends of mine? Of course they are subscribing members.

I would like to have it as an regular tournament within the RHP-system with a designated tournament ID and such, where I decide thinking times, starting date and all.

Is this possible?

d

Moves
15 Jan 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Is there any way to start a tournament only for special invited friends of mine? Of course they are subscribing members.

I would like to have it as an regular tournament within the RHP-system with a designated tournament ID and such, where I decide thinking times, starting date and all.

Is this possible?
I don't think that's possible yet, but there was some talk of self-created tournaments a while ago. I would agree that this would be a good feature, but probably not simple to implement!

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
24 Jan 07

Originally posted by davidmacc
I don't think that's possible yet, but there was some talk of self-created tournaments a while ago. I would agree that this would be a good feature, but probably not simple to implement!
Could you imagine? We'd have all kinds of idiotic tournaments.

I pwnt u turn e.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
24 Jan 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas

Is this possible?
They have had Clan Tournaments.