US Tourney
    English Tourney
    Continental Europe Tourney
    Africa Tourney
    Asia Tourney
    &c

Is this plausible?

Nemesio
    The problem with this kind of tournaments is that, as it happened for continental tournys, people will go silly and change their flag to enter the tournament.
    The best thing to prevent silly-flag-change is to have no possibility to change the flag at all: when a new user choose a flag while registering it's an ultimate choice.
    So what's the point to have the flag-change available,if you're american you will be american for your whole life no?
  3. London
    Moves
    26 Dec '04 00:43
    i like the idea. only problem is people who like to change their flag...ironman for instance which one would he play in? also, take this example...

a 1900 player from america joins the american tournament where there are 10 players rated higher than him, but, before the tourneys start he notices that the highest rated player in the african tourney is only 1650. he could therefore change his flag to say south africa and play in that tourney where he is much more likely to win!

fred

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree