1. Over seas
    Moves
    18 Nov '04 11:57
    I would like to tentatively set up a tournament on Uchess for the 27th November. It would be a five round Swiss G/10. The whole tournament will last just over an hour depending on how long it takes players to hook up. Pairings issued according to local ratings, using FIDE guidelines. I must have a minimum of 8; all players must play the five rounds. If you are interested go to this web page; follow the tournaments link under the clock. In the tournaments section you will be able to read up on what a Swiss tournament is if you don’t already know. …….

http://home.earthlink.net/~theamericlan/

The beginning time of the tournament will be subject to player’s locations. The official starting time will be based on my web page clock.

Thank you,
    Mike
  2. Behind you...
    Moves
    18 Nov '04 18:51
    I went, I clicked stuff, I didn't find anywhere to sign up....... 🙁
  3. Over seas
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 00:18
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    I went, I clicked stuff, I didn't find anywhere to sign up....... 🙁
    You will be able to contact me the day of. You should be able to go to my site and click on tournaments and forums. That should put you into my message board. In the tournaments section you will find what you are looking for.

Mike🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree