1. Joined
    26 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 07:481 edit
    Hey, I was just wondering if there was going to be a trial tournament soon. I looked through the tourneys and the last one was christmas of 04, lol...just a thought, it couldnt hurt anything could it. I might actually subscribe if I like it.

SRRY, I JUST SAW THAT THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD TALKING ABOUT THIS SAME SUBJECT...MY APOLOGIES TO SUBSCRIBERS FOR USING UP A GOOD THREAD
  2. London
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 17:10
    Originally posted by neumontU
    Hey, I was just wondering if there was going to be a trial tournament soon. I looked through the tourneys and the last one was christmas of 04, lol...just a thought, it couldnt hurt anything could it. I might actually subscribe if I like it.

SRRY, I JUST SAW THAT THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD TALKING ABOUT THIS SAME SUBJECT...MY APOLOGIES TO SUBSCRIBERS FOR USING UP A GOOD THREAD
    Why don't you subscribe for a month?
  3. Joined
    26 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 19:57
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Why don't you subscribe for a month?
    I really want to but i dont have a credit/debit card...is there anyway i can send a money order or somethin? or should i just talk to an admin...
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 23:30
    Originally posted by neumontU
    I really want to but i dont have a credit/debit card...is there anyway i can send a money order or somethin? or should i just talk to an admin...
    paypal is an option
    cheque (I would imagine) as long as they are in Sterling
    drive by their brand new office and buy them a ventillator (or just a few cold blonde ones) and I'm sure you've got a star ...

No more excuses mate, go get that star !!
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 03:47
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    paypal is an option
    cheque (I would imagine) as long as they are in Sterling
    drive by their brand new office and buy them a ventillator (or just a few cold blonde ones) and I'm sure you've got a star ...

No more excuses mate, go get that star !!
    Thread 44052

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree