1. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    25 Aug '04 00:24
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Looking at the field of players in Mini Duel XI I am almost glad I'm not in it ... what a toughy this is gonna be.
    i just want to be in a Mini Duel and im afraid no one really wants to help me
  2. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    25 Aug '04 02:30
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Looking at the field of players in Mini Duel XI I am almost glad I'm not in it ... what a toughy this is gonna be.
    its strange normally in mini duels the average rating of players is 1300 but now it seems to be 1450
  3. Behind you...
    Moves
    25 Aug '04 17:18
    Originally posted by gumbie
    Tough draw seraphim 😛
    Hmmm.... Undefeated opponent. 1950+........ Psh, BRING HIM ON!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe.

And my hunt is not over yet. I will get into the next Mini Duel also! Just you watch!!! 🙂🙂🙂

-Kev
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '04 17:40
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    [b]I MADE IT!!!!!!! I finally got in one! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wow, okay, who to thank. I'd like to thank BellSouth for not screwing up my Internet connection this morning, and ummmm my alarm clock for finally working and waking me up at a reasonable time, oh and NicoliaS for all his attempts to get me into one but the real thanks go ...[text shortened]... es -- ugh, wow, this is embarassing, I didn't want to cry... Thank you all!😵😵😵😵

-Kev[/b]
    For anyone else who missed out I can offer a service.I will enter and pullout so you get my place.Terms and conditions apply.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree