Ugh!

Ugh!

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 04

I keep missing the Mini Duels! I blame all of you who entered before me! Shame! SHAMEEEEE! Bleh.

-Kev

t
Retired knight

Chess Castle

Moves
17 Jul 04

Originally posted by seraphimvulture
I keep missing the Mini Duels! I blame all of you who entered before me! Shame! SHAMEEEEE! Bleh.

-Kev
i miss all of them as well wish Russ could make like 5 at a time so more people can join

Tim

Moves
20 Jul 04

Originally posted by tlai1992
i miss all of them as well wish Russ could make like 5 at a time so more people can join

Tim
This would seem a good idea, but unfortuantely you would get many of the same people entering every mini dual, people are greedy and selfish at heart

Andrew

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
20 Jul 04

Yep .. the mini's are the real candy of the tours in my opinion. How about posting the mini's at differant time intervals, so when europe is asleep post one ... and then when the America's are and finally when OZ is ...

Then the diversity of players in the mini's will differ more.

f

Moves
22 Jul 04

Originally posted by NicolaiS
Yep .. the mini's are the real candy of the tours in my opinion. How about posting the mini's at differant time intervals, so when europe is asleep post one ... and then when the America's are and finally when OZ is ...

Then the diversity of players in the mini's will differ more.
Except then people on schedules like mine will be in the wrong time Zone (3pm to 11pm in ht americas!)
I'd like to see some minis that are ratings based that might give some of us a chance to join instead of having to wait around like Vultures for them(GRD)

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
22 Jul 04

Originally posted by fhbchess
Except then people on schedules like mine will be in the wrong time Zone (3pm to 11pm in ht americas!)
I'd like to see some minis that are ratings based that might give some of us a chance to join instead of having to wait around like Vultures for them(GRD)
Like VULTURES! Nice! 🙄

-Kev

t
Retired knight

Chess Castle

Moves
22 Jul 04

Originally posted by latex bishop
This would seem a good idea, but unfortuantely you would get many of the same people entering every mini dual, people are greedy and selfish at heart

Andrew
your right i didn't think of that.

tlai1992

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
31 Jul 04

Just wanted to dig up this post again and mention that I still am continuing to miss all the Mini Duels (IX being the latest), and I still continue blaming everyone else for my problem. How do you all sleep at night?! Hmmmm??? 😞

-Kev

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
10 Aug 04

I'd like to thank no1marauder, NicoliaS, and Ravello The Rude for three wasted attempts at getting me into a Mini Duel (X, this time). I feel like I'm in the movie "S.W.A.T.", where the guy offers like a million dollars to anyone who can get him out of jail. I'll email anyone here a nice Thank You card if you can get me into a Mini Duel!! ANYONE!!!! ANYONEEEEE!!!!!!

BLEH!

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
10 Aug 04

I will keep trying for ya. ... one day we'll succeed.

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
11 Aug 04

We face an uphill climb, my friend. 😉

-Kev

g
The man himself

Totally lost

Moves
24 Aug 04

You got in 🙂

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
24 Aug 04

I MADE IT!!!!!!! I finally got in one! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wow, okay, who to thank. I'd like to thank BellSouth for not screwing up my Internet connection this morning, and ummmm my alarm clock for finally working and waking me up at a reasonable time, oh and NicoliaS for all his attempts to get me into one but the real thanks goes to Faith No More for jumping the gun and messaging me as quickly as possible about the most-recent MD! Thx a bunch! This was very much a group effort and I-- *wipes eyes -- ugh, wow, this is embarassing, I didn't want to cry... Thank you all!😵😵😵😵

-Kev

g
The man himself

Totally lost

Moves
24 Aug 04

Tough draw seraphim 😛

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
24 Aug 04

Looking at the field of players in Mini Duel XI I am almost glad I'm not in it ... what a toughy this is gonna be.