What the ....

What the ....

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FNM

Moves
20 Jan 06

I don't know what te hell's going on here, how did I end up in the 2006 ladies open?!
I don't know if someone is using my account or something, but I defenatly didn't enroll in this tournament. I'm not looking for that many games and I'm not a woman!

What the F_ck's going on?

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
20 Jan 06

Have you tried entering another tournament (in which you are not entered now) and just misclicked yourself?

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
20 Jan 06

Originally posted by Faith No More
I don't know what te hell's going on here, how did I end up in the 2006 ladies open?!
I don't know if someone is using my account or something, but I defenatly didn't enroll in this tournament. I'm not looking for that many games and I'm not a woman!

Resign all your games before 2 moves and you lose/gain nothing.

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
20 Jan 06

LOL ... Shaul, you've always been a big sissy, so enjoy the ladies whilst they last :-)

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
21 Jan 06

Well, it's not what you're Mother would have wanted. Little Jewish boy trying on a bit of cross dressing.

skeeter

FNM

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by skeeter
Well, it's not what you're Mother would have wanted. Little Jewish boy trying on a bit of cross dressing.

skeeter
lol...
Well, hopefully my mother will forgive me. After all, her motto has always been, "Better be a little crossdressing Jewish boy, then an old, saggy widow who drove her own husband to suicide."

P.S.

I missed you too

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
21 Jan 06
2 edits

lol...
Well, hopefully my mother will forgive me. After all, her motto has always been, "Better be a little crossdressing Jewish boy, then an old, saggy widow who drove her own husband to suicide."

P.S.

I missed you too
A little cruel, but I deserved that. So how's it been Shaul? I note that you have resigned all matches in the ladies tourney. Good result - you just click wrong or trying to draw some heat off the Xanth?
Wouldn't put it past you. Nah - cheap shot - sorry for that. Stay in touch Shaul. God watches us.

Michelle

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by skeeter
A little cruel, but I deserved that. So how's it been Shaul? I note that you have resigned all matches in the ladies tourney. Good result - you just click wrong or trying to draw some heat off the Xanth?
Wouldn't put it past you. Nah - cheap shot - sorry for that. Stay in touch Shaul. God watches us.

Michelle
Unlike you I'm a man of my word and when Russ asked for males to withdraw from the tournament I did.

d

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Unlike you I'm a man of my word and when Russ asked for males to withdraw from the tournament I did.
Well done.

It seems, however, that a lot of males failed to withdraw at the critical moment...

s

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by dottewell
Well done.

It seems, however, that a lot of males failed to withdraw at the critical moment...
I think some of the guys don't frequent the forum (I know one for sure) and didn't realize Russ had asked the guys to withdraw. For those that did realize and stayed in anyway I hope Angela (Caissad4) kicks your ass

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
21 Jan 06
3 edits

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Unlike you I'm a man
I thought Skeeter was a man? 😕

s

Moves
21 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Freddie2006
I thought Skeeter [b]was a man? 😕[/b]
it's a pity she didn't enter the tournament as if she got drawn into the other half of the tournament to Caassad4 then an all female final would have been favourite. Appolgies if there are ant other highly rated female players in the tournament, but it's hard to tell and I suspect it's predominately males.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
I thought Skeeter [b]was a man? 😕[/b]
She has the mouth of a two meter tall, 150 Kg heavy, bearded and swearing and bad tempered guy. In that case you are right.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
22 Jan 06

Originally posted by Aiko
She has the mouth of a two meter tall, 150 Kg heavy, bearded and swearing and bad tempered guy. In that case you are right.
Oi !! I heard that.

skeeter

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
22 Jan 06
1 edit

Do you need to trim your beard and moustache every now and then, too?