what's with this?

what's with this?

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Over seas

Moves
17 Oct 03

My input about the conspiracy was made in jest I don't think it would happen.
Russ just had to kick out some one who was pretty abusive. You run into them. and if you get them again you could just let the game time out or notify russ. We all try to have fun and not everyone is bad news.
sorry you have had a bad experience.

Mike

a
Planet Football

London Town

Moves
17 Oct 03

I actually let rip on "Hassel", for which I got a warning from Russ, but when I pleaded mitagating circumstances and explained the situation, he kind of understood why! Hassel eventually saw sense and resigned the second game. There had been no communication wot so ever between us until the cheat allegations and then he wonders why he gets abuse. I get the impression from several people that "Hassel" is generally antaganistic during his games with continuous "draw" offers etc. Anyway, I honestly dont know if im any good at chess as havin g played most of my chess "career" against computers, but it kind of gets stale after a while and you long for a human opponent (all be it, across the internet)!....🙄

r

Over seas

Moves
17 Oct 03

442 I'll Play you.. challenge me I would like to talk to you accross the board.
Mike