Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    03 Mar '05 12:36
    This and Clan forum seem dead lately, whats up with that? What happened to all the goading and arguing and fun???? Come on people liven this place up again.
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    03 Mar '05 12:59 / 1 edit
    I personally am happy it is a bit more quiet without the silly personal attacks about this clan being much much better than that one and that a puny clan will be crushed by an elite onther clan and other sillyness. I know a lot of youngster hang around here who feel the need to be a part of a group or something and think it is the most important thing in the world, but even fully grown-ups behave childish up here. You see it as 'fun', I like discussion at a mature level a bit more.
  3. 03 Mar '05 14:48
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I personally am happy it is a bit more quiet without the silly personal attacks about this clan being much much better than that one and that a puny clan will be crushed by an elite onther clan and other sillyness. I know a lot of youngster hang around here who feel the need to be a part of a group or something and think it is the most important thing in the wo ...[text shortened]... behave childish up here. You see it as 'fun', I like discussion at a mature level a bit more.
    Thanks, Dad.
  4. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    03 Mar '05 16:47
    Your welcome, my son. Hope you have learned a valuable lesson and you'll be a good boy.
  5. 03 Mar '05 16:54
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Your welcome, my son. Hope you have learned a valuable lesson and you'll be a good boy.
    I've learned that guys named Aiko are complete drips. It should come in handy once and a while. Many thanks.
  6. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    03 Mar '05 18:34 / 1 edit
    Sure I am. But who says I am a guy?

    Trackhead is right; this is fun!
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    03 Mar '05 20:34
    You know, you can liven it up yourself. Go ahead and start putting other clans down.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    03 Mar '05 20:35
    Oops, I forgot, you're not a subscriber any more. Well, put down clans anyway.
  9. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    03 Mar '05 21:14
    I'm getting confused here. What are you saying?

    Non-subscribers should be put down?

    Hmmm, not a bad idea... a tad harsh, perhaps.


  10. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    04 Mar '05 20:45
    Bet I could liven things up a bit. Two sentences should do it and then wait for the inevitable retaliations. Go on, someone dare me.

    skeeter
  11. 04 Mar '05 23:15
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Bet I could liven things up a bit. Two sentences should do it and then wait for the inevitable retaliations. Go on, someone dare me.

    skeeter
    I double-dog dare you!

    --tmetzler
  12. 05 Mar '05 00:17
    ..you are all dopey ( is this a good forum insult ?..i can try to
    do better )...
  13. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    06 Mar '05 06:36
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Bet I could liven things up a bit. Two sentences should do it and then wait for the inevitable retaliations. Go on, someone dare me.

    skeeter
    From previous evidence, I BELIEVE YOU!

    Still love that snake picture of yours, by the way.
  14. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    06 Mar '05 09:06
    Originally posted by orfeo
    From previous evidence, I BELIEVE YOU!

    Still love that snake picture of yours, by the way.
    Thanks orf, for an ocker, you're OK.

    skeeter
  15. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    08 Mar '05 08:57
    Um...now I'm really confused. My reply to orfeo was posted 06 Mar '05 2206 hrs and now it has been bumped to the top of the "why things are so dead" thread with a posting time of 08 Mar '05 1609 hrs.

    WTF is going on. Some post post manipulation I suspect. Russ? Phlab? anyone? If you need to get past my firewall you will have to do better than that. If you think that you do really need to look then just ask. No secrets here. It's a call-out. Deal with it here or it's a flanneling over at FW. Jesus wept.

    In Imprettypissedoffwithallthissecretsquirrelshitmanship

    ( with apols to No.1 ) skeeter