08 Mar '05 03:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 08:57
    Um...now I'm really confused. My reply to orfeo was posted 06 Mar '05 2206 hrs and now it has been bumped to the top of the "why things are so dead" thread with a posting time of 08 Mar '05 1609 hrs.

WTF is going on. Some post post manipulation I suspect. Russ? Phlab? anyone? If you need to get past my firewall you will have to do better than that. If you think that you do really need to look then just ask. No secrets here. It's a call-out. Deal with it here or it's a flanneling over at FW. Jesus wept.

In Imprettypissedoffwithallthissecretsquirrelshitmanship

( with apols to No.1 ) skeeter
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 12:24
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Um...now I'm really confused. My reply to orfeo was posted 06 Mar '05 2206 hrs and now it has been bumped to the top of the "why things are so dead" thread with a posting time of 08 Mar '05 1609 hrs.

WTF is going on. Some post post manipulation I suspect. Russ? Phlab? anyone? If you need to get past my firewall you will have to do better than ...[text shortened]...

In Imprettypissedoffwithallthissecretsquirrelshitmanship

( with apols to No.1 ) skeeter
    Sounds a tad like a moderated post doesn't it? But as you posted in this thread, the evidence (last post date in the threadlist) has gone. And I thought everyone watched CSI these days...
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 14:13
    Something is just not right with these forums. Searching it gives me only entry to what has been posted before 11 february.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree