Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 19 Dec '04 10:34 / 1 edit
    Nice idea for these tourneys with a Timeout of 1 day and a timebank of 3 days. 🙂 The trouble is they are both full. I don't think members should be able to enter both, that is a bit greedy. Please allow others the chance to play. 🙁
  2. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    19 Dec '04 11:27 / 1 edit
    I agree, LJ was kind enough to allow me to enter the first one and I have withdrawn from the second. I think players ought to chose to be in one or the other and not both and give everyone who wants to play a chance.
  3. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    19 Dec '04 16:00
    Originally posted by Exy
    I agree, LJ was kind enough to allow me to enter the first one and I have withdrawn from the second. I think players ought to chose to be in one or the other and not both and give everyone who wants to play a chance.
    but but but I love these tournaments with low timebank and timeout and we so very rarely get them :-(
  4. 19 Dec '04 17:36
    Chesshire Cat has withdrawn his spot in one of the two for me 🙂

Will the Xmas Grand Tournaments begin only on Christmas? Is that why the tournament is sitting there full for a few days now?
  5. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    19 Dec '04 18:38
    Well, you guys had a big chance, as I withdrew from both. I already have too many games going on and during the X-Mas break I'm going to see my grand-parents and all they have is a 28bps modem internet so I don't know how much I could log on or how quickly.
  6. 19 Dec '04 19:51 / 1 edit
    Someone else dropped out so I managed to get in. Thanks to whoever it was. 🙂 Not that such a lowly rank like me stands much chance but it will fast and furious fun.