Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 19 Dec '04 10:34 / 1 edit
    Nice idea for these tourneys with a Timeout of 1 day and a timebank of 3 days. The trouble is they are both full. I don't think members should be able to enter both, that is a bit greedy. Please allow others the chance to play.
  2. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    19 Dec '04 11:27 / 1 edit
    I agree, LJ was kind enough to allow me to enter the first one and I have withdrawn from the second. I think players ought to chose to be in one or the other and not both and give everyone who wants to play a chance.
  3. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    19 Dec '04 16:00
    Originally posted by Exy
    I agree, LJ was kind enough to allow me to enter the first one and I have withdrawn from the second. I think players ought to chose to be in one or the other and not both and give everyone who wants to play a chance.
    but but but I love these tournaments with low timebank and timeout and we so very rarely get them :-(
  4. 19 Dec '04 17:36
    Chesshire Cat has withdrawn his spot in one of the two for me

Will the Xmas Grand Tournaments begin only on Christmas? Is that why the tournament is sitting there full for a few days now?
  5. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    19 Dec '04 18:38
    Well, you guys had a big chance, as I withdrew from both. I already have too many games going on and during the X-Mas break I'm going to see my grand-parents and all they have is a 28bps modem internet so I don't know how much I could log on or how quickly.
  6. 19 Dec '04 19:51 / 1 edit
    Someone else dropped out so I managed to get in. Thanks to whoever it was. Not that such a lowly rank like me stands much chance but it will fast and furious fun.