Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '04 10:44
    Is there going to be one this year?
  2. Behind you...
    Moves
    08 Dec '04 17:001 edit
    I guess the 2005 Championship has taken its place...
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 10:182 edits
    I don't know about anyone else but due to work committments I'm going to be stuck in an office all but Xmas Day and Boxing Day! If there are any others here in the same boat an Xmas tournament with a short time out / time bank might help to brighten the hours stuck at work! 😀
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 16:401 edit
    The Xmas Grand has opened up.
  5. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 18:08
    And guess who is leading the rating pack for the Xmas Grand? JamesWoodler, lovely! Well, that ruins that tourney, time to find another one!
  6. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 18:18
    Originally posted by mateulose
    And guess who is leading the rating pack for the Xmas Grand? JamesWoodler, lovely! Well, that ruins that tourney, time to find another one!
    No will start a thread like we did with the 2005 tournament to get him removed.
  7. Standard memberjameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 18:49
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    No will start a thread like we did with the 2005 tournament to get him removed.
    WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I'AM GONNA WIN THIS TOURNY THE OTHER DAY I LOST AGAINST A 1600.
  8. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 19:05
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I'AM GONNA WIN THIS TOURNY THE OTHER DAY I LOST AGAINST A 1600.
    We all know you randomly and purposely lose some games in attempts to cover your cheating butt. One day, you beat RHP legends like Quirine two times and your rating jumps like 400 pts in a week, then the next day, you lose to some newbie, and say, "look, I don't cheat!" BTW, that 1600 rater is better then you, always was, and still is, JamesWoodley, you are a PATHETIC career 1200 player who cheats, YOU SUCK!
  9. Standard memberjameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 19:18
    Originally posted by mateulose
    We all know you randomly and purposely lose some games in attempts to cover your cheating butt. One day, you beat RHP legends like Quirine two times and your rating jumps like 400 pts in a week, then the next day, you lose to some newbie, and say, "look, I don't cheat!" BTW, that 1600 rater is better then you, always was, and still is, JamesWoodley, you are a PATHETIC career 1200 player who cheats, YOU SUCK!
    i didnt beat quirine 2 times that was tlai, mabe you should look at my games they were not perpossly resign you stupid git.
  10. Joined
    13 Sep '04
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 19:25
    hey, hey, hey! I dont know any of you guys and dont know if you know eachother by why do you talk to eachother that way? If youre not just messin with eachother I think its a bit over the top. Its just a game of chess. If James cheats and its known why is he still here? If its just accusations how can it be proved either way? Chill out, its Christmas!!
  11. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 19:43
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    i didnt beat quirine 2 times that was tlai, mabe you should look at my games they were not perpossly resign you stupid git.
    You purposely lose, and by that, I don't mean you hit resign right away, although in some games you have done this, usually you make unsound sacrefices in the middlegame that any novice can see doesn't work, then you hit resign, and say, "look, I'm mortal, I lost!"

The evidence you cheat in 90% of your games is outstanding. The evidence you use multiple accounts is also outstanding. The evidence that you randomly play games without your little friend Chessmaster to cover yourself up is also outstanding.

You should be banned, Russ is a coward for not banning your butt. Ah well, enjoy yourself JW, there will be petitions everytime you join a tourney, nobody will play a tourney you're in, and this will eventually effect the site in a very bad way and Russ will have no choice but to ban you. Even if you stop cheating, the community will continue boycott you, you're scum and a maggot, banning you is the only solution.
  12. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 20:02
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    The Xmas Grand has opened up.
    Annoyingly, nobody posted to my message to say they were remotely interested in an Xmas tournament but it's already fully subscribed before I even got a chance to enter! 😠
  13. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 20:12
    Originally posted by Exy
    Annoyingly, nobody posted to my message to say they were remotely interested in an Xmas tournament but it's already fully subscribed before I even got a chance to enter! 😠
    Don't worry, stay glued to your comp 24/7, a slot will open up when Woodler gets the boot.
  14. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 20:21
    *nods*
  15. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 21:36
    Originally posted by Exy
    I am PMing Russ not to start the tournament if woodley stays in because I will be dropping out of it and I'm sure someothers probably will to so some spots will open. I think the chances are better than not that he will get booted from the tourney. As for the tourney itself, alot know that I love 1 day timeouts and short if no timebank at all. Plus I love playing alot of gamesso all vs all tournaments with 1 day timeouts like the big summer face off was, give me everything I love in one tournament so of course i hopped in as soon as I saw it. :-D. Hope you get in exy been awhile since I've played you would love to see how you are doing now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree