Xmas Grand?

Tournaments

L

Moves
Clock
16 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

I dont mind pulling out for you, just let me know when to do it so that i dont pull out and someone else gets there b4 u do

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
Clock
16 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Thanks Lee, you're a gentleman and a scholar! Merry Xmas!

🙂

pineapple42

Moves
Clock
16 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

it's full :-(

can we have II and III please?

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
Clock
16 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Originally posted by pineapple42
it's full :-(

can we have II and III please?
I would like that, would get into all three whats that altogether? 138 concurrent games with a 1/3 timeout/timebank, bring that on.

pineapple42

Moves
Clock
17 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
I would like that, would get into all three whats that altogether? 138 concurrent games with a 1/3 timeout/timebank, bring that on.
we have 2 :-)

(thank's Russ!)

and a 3 day timebank, so i can skip play on christmas day 🙂

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
Clock
17 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Originally posted by pineapple42
we have 2 :-)

(thank's Russ!)

and a 3 day timebank, so i can skip play on christmas day 🙂
'Will be playing all day long starting from the 22nd through the 26th

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
Clock
17 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

'Will be playing all day long starting from the 22nd through the 26th
lol snap! im gonna kick ass in the MAP of the month because no one else will be playing over that period...i hope. can we get the xmas grands started then...they're fully subscribed so go already!

fred

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
Clock
20 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Originally posted by Freddie2004
lol snap! im gonna kick ass in the MAP of the month because no one else will be playing over that period...i hope. can we get the xmas grands started then...they're fully subscribed so go already!

fred
Problem is, if no one else is playing you wont have any moves to make, so actually it wont help at all. I'll be playing though, we can play like 50 games against each other and that would help for MAP of the month hehe. I figure about 30ish moves in each game so thats 1500 moves for all the games :-D

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
Clock
20 Dec 04
Vote Up
Vote Down

Problem is, if no one else is playing you wont have any moves to make, so actually it wont help at all. I'll be playing though, we can play like 50 games against each other and that would help for MAP of the month hehe. I figure about 30ish moves in each game so thats 1500 moves for all the games :-D
lol that would be great fun except that your in the top 10 players on the site and im rating mid 1100s 😀. but you've got a lot of catching up to do for MAP of the month....your 2000 moves behind me and im 3000 move behind helden lol! do you know when its going to start?

fred

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.