I love Donald Trump

I love Donald Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
72d

@congruent
No, they ruled in Trump's favor and it wasn't a split vote, unanimous. They are saying no individual state has the right to kick someone off the ballot which would remove the right for the people do do that job if they want, keep that person from whatever office they were running for.
I wonder what would happen if all 50 states said the same thing, red and blue states together? About as likely event as a volcano erupting in my basement but I wonder if that were to happen would SCOTUS nix that also?

D

Moves
72d

@congruent said
Trump confuses Obama for Biden again at Virginia rally speech

Richmond crowd reportedly went silent as 77-year-old mixed up the president and ex-president for third time in past six months
Pretty sure that's sarcasm. Same as when he impersonates Joe getting lost trying to find his way off stage.

c

Moves
71d

@djj said
Pretty sure that's sarcasm. Same as when he impersonates Joe getting lost trying to find his way off stage.
Trump Confuses Biden With Obama, Again—Here Are 8 Other Recent Times

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump appeared to confuse former President Barack Obama with President Joe Biden during a rally Saturday night, the latest in a series of gaffes from Trump as the age and mental well-being remains a concern for voters.

KEY FACTS
The gaffe came when Trump was discussing Vladimir Putin and said the Russian president “has so little respect for Obama that he’s starting to throw around the nuclear word.”

Video of the event shows the crowd going silent after Trump’s reference to Obama, before Trump then names Biden, and calls him “a fool.”

In at least seven other instances, Trump has seemed to confuse Obama with Biden.

Last week, when referencing Putin at the Conservative Political Action Conference Trump made another Putin-related gaffe, saying he agreed with the Russian President that he’d rather see Biden as president.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said
Little feller, they did not remove women's right to choose. You do the reading of the ruling this time, we seem to know about it already. You sure do write about this old news a lot, it is a law that has been sent back to the states, per the basis of the Constitution. It is done.
Your incorrect statement will confuse Suzianne. Oh, wait, you are suzianne.
And yet now you think a state cannot decide who to strike from its ballots.

For a states' rights person, you sure do like to give up your own principles.

c

Moves
68d
1 edit

I'm not sure what's going on anymore. Donald Trump called wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during live CPAC speech. In addition only a few days to pay over the $83.3 million defamation ruling.

A New York judge on Thursday denied Donald Trump's request for a temporary delay of the penalties in E. Jean Carroll's defamation case, leaving the former president three days to pay or post a bond for the entire $83.3 million judgment.

c

Moves
67d

Is MTG=female Trump? She told a former BBC reporter to er (some rude words).

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
67d

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
67d
1 edit

@congruent said
I'm not sure what's going on anymore. Donald Trump called wife Melania ‘Mercedes’ during live CPAC speech. In addition only a few days to pay over the $83.3 million defamation ruling.

A New York judge on Thursday denied Donald Trump's request for a temporary delay of the penalties in E. Jean Carroll's defamation case, leaving the former president three days to pay or post a bond for the entire $83.3 million judgment.
https://censored.tv/watch/shows/free-shxt/episode/e-jean-carroll

(replace the 'x' with an 'i' in 'shxt' for link)

E Jean Carroll is a nutcase.

E Jean Carroll:

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
67d

@wajoma said
https://censored.tv/watch/shows/free-shxt/episode/e-jean-carroll

(replace the 'x' with an 'i' in 'shxt' for link)

E Jean Carroll is a nutcase.

E Jean Carroll:

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy"
Defending Trump in this case is a new low for you.

Lake Como

Moves
67d

@djj said
Too busy for sarcasm....Sue does that a lot too. Dizzy City.

Lake Como

Moves
67d

@congruent said
Trump Confuses Biden With Obama, Again—Here Are 8 Other Recent Times

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump appeared to confuse former President Barack Obama with President Joe Biden during a rally Saturday night, the latest in a series of gaffes from Trump as the age and mental well-being remains a concern for voters.

KEY FACTS
The gaffe came when Trump was discussi ...[text shortened]... -related gaffe, saying he agreed with the Russian President that he’d rather see Biden as president.
That is easier to take than when Biden blinks his eyes to draw our attention from the facts that he does not know what his next word was supposed to be, and that he does not now where he is.

Lake Como

Moves
67d

@suzianne said

Suz says that a state removing a candidate from a ballot with reasons of 'their opinion' is the same as SCOTUS reasoning the abortion issue.
I promise, that is what she says. I know, I know.. What do you think,,,, too early in he morning for this?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
67d

@suzianne said
Defending Trump in this case is a new low for you.
And you defending someone who thinks rape is sexy?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
67d
1 edit

@suzianne said

Yes, Suzy, State's rights are important but they cannot interfere with a federal election.
The feds can determine eligibility of candidates, of course, but not any one state.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
67d