I love Donald Trump

I love Donald Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
96d

Trump agrees with Putin that Biden should be president
Donald Trump appeared to say that Joe Biden should be president during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) 2024.

Mr Trump repeated claims that he had a good personal relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, saying they “got along well” during his term as president.

“He did announce the other day that he’d much rather see Biden as president, and I agree with him” said Trump.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
95d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Oh, so it is free speech when a sitting president gives names and addresses of those he thinks might help his political standing.
Who gives a rats ass about those women, right? They DESERVED it.
You are one sick SOB.

c

Moves
95d

Letitia James live tweets $114,000 daily interest charges on Trump’s $464m fraud ruling.

$114,000 daily interest charges???

I was gonna pay that $465m, then I got high.

It's like I dont care about nothing man...
Roll another blunt...
Ooohh
La da da da la da da la la da da
I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why (why man?)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

c

Moves
89d

Trump confuses Obama for Biden again at Virginia rally speech

Richmond crowd reportedly went silent as 77-year-old mixed up the president and ex-president for third time in past six months

Moves
89d

@congruent
What do you think of this guy?

w

Moves
89d

Its weird that one guy will do normal stuff like ride a bike or eat ice cream while the other guy practically lived in an ivory tower and sat on a solid gold toilet built on hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud and somehow the guy who eats the ice cream is not viewed as a man of the people.

Moves
89d

@wildgrass said
Its weird that one guy will do normal stuff like ride a bike or eat ice cream while the other guy practically lived in an ivory tower and sat on a solid gold toilet built on hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud and somehow the guy who eats the ice cream is not viewed as a man of the people.
Shameless publicity stunts, nothing more. Do you really think Biden rides a bike around when no one is looking?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
89d

@cliff-mashburn said
Shameless publicity stunts, nothing more. Do you really think Biden rides a bike around when no one is looking?
Has he been allowed back on a bike since he saw that little girl and in his rush to sniff her he fell off.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
88d
1 edit

with the recent state party "meetings" and caucuses, Trump now has 270 electors, enough to win the nomination

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
88d

@earl-of-trumps said
with the recent state party "meetings" and caucuses, Trump now has 270 electors, enough to win the nomination
He'll get there but he's still got a long way to go:

"To win the Republican nomination, a presidential candidate must receive support from a majority of delegates—an estimated 1,215 delegates.[1]"

https://ballotpedia.org/Republican_delegate_rules,_2024

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
88d

Lots of black folk love trump as well:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

Oh. Wait. It’s fake.
My God… what a shyt-show!

c

Moves
88d

Fake & Trump ... hmmm

Regretful Wisconsin fake elector says he was tricked into signing phony document claiming Trump won in 2020

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wisconsin-fake-elector-says-he-was-tricked-into-signing-phony-document-claiming-trump-won-60-minutes-transcript/

c

Moves
88d

Could the Supreme Court rule against Trump, considering the 14th amendment?

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-14/#:~:text=No%20person%20shall%20be%20a,a%20member%20of%20any%20State

Section 3
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

w

Moves
88d

@cliff-mashburn said
No comment on the 'man of the people' doing his business on a solid gold toilet?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
88d

@Cliff-Mashburn
You mean like when Trump hired those dozens of actors to cheer him down the escalator when he said he was running for POTUS the first time? That kind of stunt?