1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 15:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i have not said that the emails support these accusation, all have stated is that I have been reading the wikileaks dispatches in response to your assertion that i have been drinking republican cool aid. Now which of the instances of Mrs Clinton's term in public office are you disputing, pay to play, Benghazi or email scandal.
    Is Hillary Clinton guilty until proven innocent? Please cite evidence to uphold your accusations.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 16:512 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Is Hillary Clinton guilty until proven innocent? Please cite evidence to uphold your accusations.
    Hillary Clinton has avoided court. Please note that does not make her innocent or guilty, it merely means that the evidence has not been tested in a court of law. Here is an interesting video and article on what was gleaned from the emails on the pay to play etc you will note the State departments representative unable to give any straight answers.

YouTube

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:14
    Hillary Clinton has avoided court. Please note that does not make her innocent or guilty, it merely means that the evidence has not been tested in a court of law. Here is an interesting video and article on what was gleaned from the emails on the pay to play etc you will note the State departments representative unable to give any straight answer ...[text shortened]... ialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
    That's all you got?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:41
    That's all you got?
    Its a start for a Hillary Zombie like you to try to rehabilitate themselves.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:521 edit
    That's all you got?
    can you explain the 22.000 times Mrs Clinton received cables with the C for classified in brackets and somehow failed to remember that it stands for classified? some of which she signed with her own name?
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 21:52
    Its a start for a Hillary Zombie like you to try to rehabilitate themselves.
    It didn't take you long to descend to personal insults.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 23:57
    can you explain the 22.000 times Mrs Clinton received cables with the C for classified in brackets and somehow failed to remember that it stands for classified? some of which she signed with her own name?
    According to the FBI, this is hyperbole. FBI Director Comey said there were three. Not getting where you got this 22,000 number.

Classified documents are emblazoned with their classification so they people do not make these mistakes. We should be looking at who removed this from these emails. One little (c), not even in the subject, but in the body of the email, just doesn't get it, and is not proper procedure.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 23:58
    I'm voting for Hillary, but not because I despise her opponent.

I like Hillary.
    Me too.

And I voted for Bernie in the primary.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 00:01
    I don't want to get involved or burst your bubble, just wondered what you saw in her.

From what I understand she has received millions of dollars peddling US influence when she was secretary of state, 'pay to play', She has a history of failure including the failure to protect US citizens in incidents like Benghazi. She is completely incompeten ...[text shortened]... performance in public office and I am forced to ask myself the question, what is there to like?
    Unfortunately, your understanding is ludicrously inadequate, as usual.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 00:03
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You assume wrongly that trump won't be your next president. He will.

All time low voter turn out? I don't think go, idiots who have never voted before will come out to support trump and the world will be in shock. Just like brexit.

All the media thought they would stay, all the polls suggested it but you know what? Polls don't mean anything.
    Trump base of humanity's rejects simply isn't enough to overcome the sheer numbers of Hillary's supporters. His road to 270 is all uphill, and Hillary's already there.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 00:04
    On the contrary i have been reading the wikileaks email dispatches. Which one of the allegations are you disputing? Pay to play, Benghazi, emails?
    What you're reading from Wikileaks is what the Russian government wants you to read.

Nothing more.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 02:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    According to the FBI, this is hyperbole. FBI Director Comey said there were three. Not getting where you got this 22,000 number.

Classified documents are emblazoned with their classification so they people do not make these mistakes. We should be looking at who removed this from these emails. One little (c), not even in the subject, but in the body of the email, just doesn't get it, and is not proper procedure.
    oh dear, wikileaks has 22.000 cables that Hillary Clinton received with the letter c in brackets indicating classified and confidentiality. Nothing you have said explains why Mrs Clinton memory failed her after sending and receiving thousands of cables with the letter c in brackets to indicate confidentiality, to any rational person it indicates that either she is incompetent or a liar, or both.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/

Not looking so good for the Hillary Zombies.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 02:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What you're reading from Wikileaks is what the Russian government wants you to read.

Nothing more.
    Please try not to insult the intelligence of every rational, reasonable, reasoning, sentient being on the planet with such empty rhetoric.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 02:582 edits
    It didn't take you long to descend to personal insults.
    So you cannot explain how its possible that Mrs Clinton cannot remember what a small c in brackets stands for despite having received (according to wikileaks) 22.000 cables with such a text on it. That's not only unbelievable its pretty incompetent So lets amend your text,

Hillary Clinton is smart (although not smart enough to know what a classified document looks like), tough and a liberal.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 06:42
    oh dear, wikileaks has 22.000 cables that Hillary Clinton received with the letter c in brackets indicating classified and confidentiality. Nothing you have said explains why Mrs Clinton memory failed her after sending and receiving thousands of cables with the letter c in brackets to indicate confidentiality, to any rational person it indicates tha ...[text shortened]... gned-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/

Not looking so good for the Hillary Zombies.
    Seriously? Wikileaks got their emails from the Russians. Who knows what the Russians did to them first, including adding (c)'s.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree