1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 06:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    So you cannot explain how its possible that Mrs Clinton cannot remember what a small c in brackets stands for despite having received (according to wikileaks) 22.000 cables with such a text on it. That's not only unbelievable its pretty incompetent So lets amend your text,

Hillary Clinton is smart (although not smart enough to know what a classified document looks like), tough and a liberal.
    "According to Wikileaks".

Do you mean the Wikileaks that would love to see a President Trump?

That Wikileaks?

And we still do not have ANY idea how many emails the Russians "massaged", or even in what fashion. We cannot track where they've been nor who has edited them. Their provenance remains suspect. You can tell me your three-legged dog wins races, but it's still a three-legged dog.

As I said, your "understanding" is abysmal.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 08:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Seriously? Wikileaks got their emails from the Russians. Who knows what the Russians did to them first, including adding (c)'s.
    Oh dear hardly convincing nor does it explain how Mrs Clinton cannot recognise a confidential email.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 10:291 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "According to Wikileaks".

Do you mean the Wikileaks that would love to see a President Trump?

That Wikileaks?

And we still do not have ANY idea how many emails the Russians "massaged", or even in what fashion. We cannot track where they've been nor who has edited them. Their provenance remains suspect. You can tell me your three-legged dog wins races, but it's still a three-legged dog.

As I said, your "understanding" is abysmal.
    aluminium foil hats at the ready (tin hasn't been used for decades) , nanoo nanoo Suzianne calling Orson, come in Orson!
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 15:55
    So you cannot explain how its possible that Mrs Clinton cannot remember what a small c in brackets stands for despite having received (according to wikileaks) 22.000 cables with such a text on it. That's not only unbelievable its pretty incompetent So lets amend your text,

Hillary Clinton is smart (although not smart enough to know what a classified document looks like), tough and a liberal.
    Wiki leaks and robbie drinks.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:08
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Wiki leaks and robbie drinks.
    Andy,
    I concur! As I Canadian I don't want to really give my opinion on the election, just wanted to hear U.S. citizens views.

Regards,
    -VR
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:16
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Andy,
    I concur! As I Canadian I don't want to really give my opinion on the election, just wanted to hear U.S. citizens views.

Regards,
    -VR
    I think robbie should stick to what he's good at -- fixing chess games.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:172 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Andy,

Regards,
    -VR
    Have you been swaggin the royal beer Crusty as cup bearer to his Majesty Robbie King of the Easy Riders? 'As I Canadian' could be the tell tale sign Crusty. Say it aint so and I will pardon you.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:201 edit
    I think robbie should stick to what he's good at -- fixing chess games.
    Still unable to come to terms with the fact that you are a Hillary zombie and cannot explain how Mrs Clinton cannot tell what a confidential email looks like. How are we to trust anything you say? you seem like a man unable to explain anything in a coherent, logical and rational manner.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:37
    Still unable to come to terms with the fact that you are a Hillary zombie and cannot explain how Mrs Clinton cannot tell what a confidential email looks like. How are we to trust anything you say? you seem like a man unable to explain anything in a coherent, logical and rational manner.
    Dennis Hopper, director of the 1969 movie Easy Rider, offered this insight: "An easy rider is a person that is not a pimp, but he lives off a woman; he lives off a whore. He's her easy rider. He's the one that she loves and she gives money to. He doesn't pimp her, but he's her easy rider."
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:38
    you seem like a man unable to explain anything in a coherent, logical and rational manner.
    Then why bother asking?
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 16:53
    Dennis Hopper, director of the 1969 movie Easy Rider, offered this insight: "An easy rider is a person that is not a pimp, but he lives off a woman; he lives off a whore. He's her easy rider. He's the one that she loves and she gives money to. He doesn't pimp her, but he's her easy rider."
    Robbie has 3 women !!
    His sisters in the clan debacle playing out this year.

That might make him worse than an Easy Rider.
    I'll let someone else come up with a name for that.😀
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 17:01
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Robbie has 3 women !!

What rhymes with incestuous?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 17:07
    It was funny to watch Trump's face when he was listening Hillary's words: his eyebrows lowered, and forehead wrinkled, as if a motor saw cut the top of his head off, and it was obvious that he is tired (he is 70), that he is missing his afternoon, and that he put enormous effort to memorize his answer, that is, to find ready made answers he's rehearsed before the debate.
    I can imagine him, changing T-shirts and shirts, always same, white, and changing ties and socks (2 pair of suits only, same shoes) after quick shower, his butlers throw used clothes away, no time for China town washing, whilst his team prepares lines for him, quick snack plus pills for quick thinking..

Similar is with Hillary, quick shower, changing underwear and bro and stockings, 6 sets of buisinesswoman-clothes, medication, new tampons, pills for quick thinking, quick snack.

They don't have time for peeing and No 2 during debates and long tours, it must be done in the dawn. No farting no sweating, no bad breath, they use new tooth brush every day the used ones are going to trash cans, they read only vote polls, only win counts, loss is disaster, loss is death, loss is unimaginable, and whilst they are on the run, the are feeling themselves alive.

To stop means to die.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 17:23
    Then why bother asking?
    exactly, my mistake, one should not try to reason with zombies, especially Hillary ones.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 17:24
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Robbie has 3 women !!

take it to clans Mhgoober55

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree