Subscription

Subscription

General

Moves
212d

@pettytalk said
I have given away everything I own to the poor, and now I have no money. However, when I receive my treasure in heaven I'll subscribe. Additionally, I will cover the subscription cost for all my club members, regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

Disclaimer: This offer is only valid for current club members as of the time this post was made. That is the timestamp of this post.
Cheapskate.😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
212d

@torunn said
Rusty leaving would feel as when Grampy Bobby left. I didn't always agree with him, never had a dispute with him as I recall but he made a difference.
torunn,
What a nice compliment to be compared to Grampy Bobby, there were very few who could keep up with him verbally, he was miles ahead of me there. 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
212d

@very-rusty said
torunn,
What a nice compliment to be compared to Grampy Bobby, there were very few who could keep up with him verbally, he was miles ahead of me there. 🙂

-VR
KC and the Sunshine Band:
'Please Do Go.' 😉 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
212d

@drewnogal said
He likes his tournaments & clans more than his principles I think.
He’s in 20 clubs and clans 😮
My dear I am only in (1 Clan ) I only play in a few of the clubs, but do enjoy those very much!

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
212d

@very-rusty said
My dear I am only in (1 Clan ) I only play in a few of the clubs, but do enjoy those very much!

-VR
then stick with it rusty,If I thought certain people on here are desperate to get me banned I would Sub up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
212d

@david-burton said
then stick with it rusty,If I thought certain people on here are desperate to get me banned I would Sub up.
Sir, that is some good advice, but do you plan on getting a sub yourself?

-VR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
211d

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
211d

F

Moves
211d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
reasons that confuse me

In my case, the reason is because I support Russ and Russ doesn't want users he's banned to return. It's not because of what you post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
211d

@fmf said
reasons that confuse me

In my case, the reason is because I support Russ and Russ doesn't want users he's banned to return. It's not because of what you post.
have you had multible accounts ?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
211d

@david-burton said
Russ’ rule is about banned returning users not about “multiple accounts” per-se.

You really should try to hold less of a grudge about your car-crash banning last time and just move on. You’re a big boy with lots of life experiences, you don’t need to keep playing the victim card as some are doing here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
211d

F

Moves
211d

@david-burton said
If Russ chooses to ban me because I used a different account for a few weeks about 14 years ago then I will accept that and never return, even though I was never banned back then and no account was deleted.

Your case is different: you are a returning banned user, and Russ relatively recently ruled that returning banned users will be deleted. If he decides to not delete your latest screen name, then so be it.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
211d

My “bully boys”

Who are these people? 😂

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
211d
2 edits

If anyone comes to an Internet forum board looking to post and gain popularity they are misguided and will probably end up compromising on their posting principles. This is what happens here in this forum a lot, Ghost of a Duke’s slide from being an erudite poster of high quality 6 years ago, to the unprincipled club leader he now is, is a classic example of this phenomena.

I don’t come here to be popular and I couldn’t give a rats bottom what people here think of me. Therefore I say what I like and can stick to my principles without fear of becoming unpopular.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.