Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
[poll]1AE798AB62E008651B301172A251CB0E[/poll]
I voted no because you voted for my potato head 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@fmf said
If Russ chooses to ban me because I used a different account for a few weeks about 14 years ago then I will accept that and never return, even though I was never banned back then and no account was deleted.

Your case is different: you are a returning banned user, and Russ relatively recently ruled that returning banned users will be deleted. If he decides to not delete your latest screen name, then so be it.
Is that you story and are you going to stick to it, or will it change? 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@a-unique-nickname said
I voted no because you voted for my potato head 😉
Hell, didn't you Vote for potato head yourself. 😛 🙂

Once you vote can't be changed. I am allowing for the smart butt votes in the Poll....LOL... 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You could be a threat to their perceived notion that they are superior to all others. 🙂

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
You could be a threat to their perceived notion that they are superior to all others. 🙂

-VR
you are worth 10 of them Rusty.

Moves
111d

@david-burton said
you are worth 10 of them Rusty.
Based on worth he should pay 10 times for the yearly subscription.

Moves
111d

@great-big-stees said
Cheapskate.😡
Skating away on thin ice.

Moves
111d

@pettytalk said
Skating away on thin ice.
I always check the thickness of the ice before hand.

Moves
111d

@great-big-stees said
I always check the thickness of the ice before hand.
I do too, but only when I go ice-fishing, as I need to measure up the drill bit.

Moves
111d

@fmf said
If Russ chooses to ban me because I used a different account for a few weeks about 14 years ago then I will accept that and never return, even though I was never banned back then and no account was deleted.

Your case is different: you are a returning banned user, and Russ relatively recently ruled that returning banned users will be deleted. If he decides to not delete your latest screen name, then so be it.
A thought exercise of your principles. - If Dive was banned from the site and returned under a new account, would you support Russ and report him?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
111d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A thought exercise of your principles. - If Dive was banned from the site and returned under a new account, would you support Russ and report him?
While we’re waiting for him to reply, a question for you and your principles on this topic…

Do you feel ALL returning banned users should be again be banned?

F

Moves
111d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes. I've told him this in private too... but then it was moot because, like me, if he were to get a permanent ban, he'd be gone and wouldn't post again under any name.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
Well it is sitting at 50/50 at the moment. 🙂

-VR
It is again.

I did vote for renewal of subscription.

Moves
111d

@fmf said
Yes. I've told him this in private too... but then it was moot because, like me, if he were to get a permanent ban, he'd be gone and wouldn't post again under any name.
Look forward to seeing if it pans out that way.

Moves
111d

@divegeester said
While we’re waiting for him to reply, a question for you and your principles on this topic…

Do you feel ALL returning banned users should be again be banned?
You have clearly alerted David as a returning banned user and yet he remains on the site. - I'll leave the decision to Russ.