Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
256d

@metal-brain said
The film of the eagle landing from outside of the eagle is fake. It always was and it says it is animated right on the film if you ever care to look at it. The admission is right in the film itself!
What film?
What are blithering on about?

MB

Moves
255d

@divegeester said
What film?
What are blithering on about?
NASA admitted it was animated.

From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.
Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any television, there wasn’t anybody taking the picture. You watched animation so you associated what you saw with… you heard me talking about"

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-buzzaldrin-moonlandingintervie/fact-check-buzz-aldrin-interview-about-moon-landing-is-not-proof-that-it-was-faked-idUSL1N2US2G3

Buzz never claimed the moon landing never happened, but he did point out that the NASA film of the Eagle landing from outside the Eagle was animated (faked) which is true. Even the NASA film has captions on it saying it is animated so it was never a secret. However, it does prove at least part of the film is fake. It doesn't prove the moon landing itself was fake, just that there is at least one animated part which is common sense since there were no cameras on the moon to film the Eagle landing from outside of the Eagle. It is impossible. The only real film of the Eagle landing was filmed from the Eagle itself.

Do you understand now?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said
I have no idea what an LEM is. You will have to explain that to me.

From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on th ...[text shortened]... nimated right on the film if you ever care to look at it. The admission is right in the film itself!
Stop spamming the thread.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said

From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.
Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any tel ...[text shortened]... The only real film of the Eagle landing was filmed from the Eagle itself.

Do you understand now?
Admitted what was animated…what film? Where is it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said

From the link below:

Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any tel ...[text shortened]... The only real film of the Eagle landing was filmed from the Eagle itself.

Do you understand now?
"NASA admits animated film was animated"? That's your blockbuster?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said
Is this guy American?

Because the LEM landed on the moon in the late afternoon in America. Why was he in bed and had to be woken up at 4pm (in CA, later in the rest of the US) to watch them land? Armstrong didn't come down the ladder to walk on the moon until 11pm that night.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
254d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
I have no idea what an LEM is. You will have to explain that to me.
Actually it should have been Appollo Lunar Module, short LM, originally "Lunaer Excursion Module" LEM... this took less than a minute on wikipedia.

And no need to quite the same quote trice.

Australia

Moves
254d

Australian observatory received the Apollo lunar signal from the Eagle and copied it for domestic audiences as well as forwarding it on to NASA in the US. Eastern Australia showed the signal untouched (pretty awful picture quality) on real time in Melbourne TV channels. Just after lunch (around 2pm) my workplace closed so that we could move to a neighbouring office with a portable B&W television, so all of us witnessed the astronauts set foot on the moon.
Even at a distance of more than 50 years my memory is clear, even to that "one small step for (a) man" stumble which was commented upon in the office later. Back then our ears weren't so attuned to American accents.

Americans may have seen publicity material and been fooled into thinking it was real, but nobody could ever convince me that the 1969 landing never happened.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@suzianne said
Do you think the earth is flat too?
Of course not; why do you ask?

Moves
254d

Only an idiot would think the Apollo moon missions were fake.

MB

Moves
254d

@suzianne said
"NASA admits animated film was animated"? That's your blockbuster?
Am I the blockbuster king now? Must everything I point out have to be a blockbuster? I certainly never claimed this was a blockbuster, but some people think that animation was the real thing. Buzz himself said so.

Did you always know it was animated?

Moves
253d

@metal-brain said
Am I the blockbuster king now? Must everything I point out have to be a blockbuster? I certainly never claimed this was a blockbuster, but some people think that animation was the real thing. Buzz himself said so.

Did you always know it was animated?
What exactly was animated?

MB

Moves
253d

@jj-adams said
What exactly was animated?
The film of the landing from outside of the Lunar Module. No such film is possible. Only film taken from inside of the Lunar Module is possible since no cameras were on the moon before that. The film was animated, fake. That is what Buzz pointed out, but that is the only thing Buzz said was fake as far as I know. He did not claim the moon landing itself was fake.

Read the Reuters article I previously posted.

Australia

Moves
253d
1 edit

Australia

Moves
253d

"Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam" should have read:
Buzz Aldrin agrees moon landing film included a short NASA animation inserted in place of unobtainable imaging of the view of the Eagle taken from outside the Eagle during its landing.

Usage of the words "admits" and "scam" in the thread title implies financial fraud committed for the benefit of Buzz Aldrin.