False religion versus the gospel of Jesus Christ

False religion versus the gospel of Jesus Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
A loving father wants his child to be the best he can be, and that when he strays, to learn from his mistakes and grow as a person. Are you saying God is not such a father?
Actually the Lord helps in ways neither we or our parents can.

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Actually the Lord helps in ways neither we or our parents can.
Prove it.

🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Aug 16
2 edits

Prove it.

🙂
Well since you used scripture to start lets go where we have no confidence in our flesh, or
that we go about having our own righteousness. It is through Christ not our parents, or
our own efforts.

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 5:6
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 6:11
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

c

Moves
13 Aug 16

Prove it.

🙂
That would be a thread all to its own.....prove it.

If you take away bible scripture, faith and trust.....would anyone be able to provide proof?

Maybe someone thinks they can.

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by chaney3
That would be a thread all to its own.....prove it.

If you take away bible scripture, faith and trust.....would anyone be able to provide proof?

Maybe someone thinks they can.
Have you decided whether your are a Christian or not? 😉

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 16
1 edit

Well since you used scripture to start lets go where we have no confidence in our flesh, or
that we go about having our own righteousness. It is through Christ not our parents, or
our own efforts.

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 5:6
For when we were yet without strength, in due t ...[text shortened]... law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Your eternal life in Christ is not endangered by Christ granting life to those you think are not worthy.
People of all types and descriptions will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
You are trying to eliminate many that Jesus will accept.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Your eternal life in Christ is not endangered by Christ granting life to those you think are not worthy.
Since I think everyone is not worthy every single person He grants it too is all to His glory.
You endanger those that think they can get right with God by being good enough by doing
good works, avoiding Jesus Christ in this life. If you blind people's eyes to Jesus Christ with
this hellish doctrine, that blood is on your hands.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 16
1 edit

Since I think everyone is not worthy every single person He grants it too is all to His glory.
You endanger those that think they can get right with God by being good enough by doing
good works, avoiding Jesus Christ in this life. If you blind people's eyes to Jesus Christ with
this hellish doctrine, that blood is on your hands.
A good and righteous atheist finds more favour with God than a Christian who practices mouth worship. God loves doers and hates talkers.

The hellish doctrine you speak of comes from the mouth of those Christians who preach that all you need to do is accept Jesus with your mouth and you will be saved. Not even a life of sin change your place in the Kingdom of God.

Jesus preached good works, charity, love for fellowman and righteous living. These are the qualities which will determine who gets life and who gets death.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
14 Aug 16

A good and righteous atheist finds more favour with God than a Christian who practices mouth worship. God loves doers and hates talkers.

The hellish doctrine you speak of comes from the mouth of those Christians who preach that all you need to do is accept Jesus with your mouth and you will be saved. Not even a life of sin change your place in the Kingdo ...[text shortened]... righteous living. These are the qualities which will determine who gets life and who gets death.
By God's standards no one is righteous on their own accord.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
By God's standards no one is righteous on their own accord.
Here are a couple points of ponder over:
1. Christ died for all of mankind.
2. The Spirit of God has been poured out on all flesh
3. All of mankind knows good from evil and righteousness from unrighteousness
4. Anyone who lives righteously is pleasing to God and God is with them and lives with them.

So if a man lives righteously then obviously it is because God is with that man and it is not on his own accord.

Christians like you place far too much emphasis on a mouth worship and mouth profession of faith and this destroys your ability to see further to more substantial teachings of Jesus, teachings which many including atheists know of instinctively and which they live by.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 16

The hellish doctrine you speak of comes from the mouth of those Christians who preach that all you need to do is accept Jesus with your mouth and you will be saved. Not even a life of sin change your place in the Kingdo ...[text shortened]... righteous living. These are the qualities which will determine who gets life and who gets death.
You know who God finds favor with? I suppose you know who God saves too? Can you
pick them out of a crowd, do you know who here is accepted by God and who isn't?

You are big on lumping everyone who makes the claim as being Christian and looking at
the worse of the worst and using them paint all others as equally as bad as them. What
you do to the least of Jesus' children you do to Him and with your bad mouthing His flock
you are bad mouthing the one who saves them.

No one I know defends people whose only service to God is lip service alone, yet you
never miss an chance to smear Jesus children by claiming they are like that.

The hellish doctrine I'm talking about is you telling people they can do good works and
that alone will save them. Scripture denounces that, you've been shown those scriptures
and still you cling to your justification by works, and you go on telling people that if they
compare themselves to others they are not that bad before God, when the Word of God
says we have all fallen short. So you give sinners the story that as long as they are not
as bad as these others they must be good to God, a lie right out of the pit of Hell.

Jesus preached a lot of things, and you should take all the Word of God and you'll see
we are saved by God's grace through faith, and that is a gift of God, not something we
can earn through works. We are saved in Christ, and when you tell people Jesus is not
required you are hiding from them the only Way, Truth, and Life God has given us.

Jesus' followers will being good works, they will love others, they will walk righteously
in Christ, following the Spirit of God and those not following God's Spirit are not God's.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
14 Aug 16
1 edit

Here are a couple points of ponder over:
1. Christ died for all of mankind.
2. The Spirit of God has been poured out on all flesh
3. All of mankind knows good from evil and righteousness from unrighteousness
4. Anyone who lives righteously is pleasing to God and God is with them and lives with them.

So if a man lives righteously then obviously it is ...[text shortened]... of Jesus, teachings which many including atheists know of instinctively and which they live by.
Would you say someone can be deemed 'righteous' in the sight of God if they have not accepted the atonement for their past sins? (And hence willfully turned their back on their sinful life, i.e. repented and believed the gospel)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 16

You know who God finds favor with? I suppose you know who God saves too? Can you
pick them out of a crowd, do you know who here is accepted by God and who isn't?

You are big on lumping everyone who makes the claim as being Christian and looking at
the worse of the worst and using them paint all others as equally as bad as them. What
you do to the leas ...[text shortened]... usly
in Christ, following the Spirit of God and those not following God's Spirit are not God's.
Jesus is already in all those who live righteously. You are stuck in the mud of your false teachings which tells you that you cannot do good works and these good works are useless.

Your doctrine is of the Devil.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Would you say someone can be deemed 'righteous' in the sight of God if they have not accepted the atonement for their past sins? (And hence willfully turned their back on their sinful life, i.e. repented and believed the gospel)
Romans 2 : 14-16, answers that question.

Your Christian straightjacketed approach to eternal life and salvation through Christ has blinded you to all the possibilities open to people.

People can come to Jesus Christ via different methods:
- some through faith
- some through works
- some through faith and works.

All of these are supported in the Bible.

You choose to stick with faith alone but condemn the others. I can see that all are three possible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 16
1 edit

Jesus is already in all those who live righteously. You are stuck in the mud of your false teachings which tells you that you cannot do good works and these good works are useless.

Your doctrine is of the Devil.
You have it backwards which doesn't surprise me any more. You also lie, I've never once
in my life let alone here say that we cannot do good works. I have said that works alone
will not save us, be they works of the law or any other kind.

You refuse to accept your need for Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior instead you go
about announcing to others how good you are by your works, and boast about how much
more righteous you are from those "Christians" who do not do good works and live sinful
lives. Comparing yourself to sinners and announcing your righteousness by telling us how
bad they are, just shows all how low your bar of righteousness really is!

Jesus died for us, we accept the GIFT that God gives us which is the grace of God, and
we do that by faith not works of establishing our own righteousness before God. As we
are in Christ we start to do the works of God He has had for us to do so our lives are filled
with works of righteousness in Christ.

You can go on comparing your life to sinners and tell everyone how good you are by the
fact there are others who are worse sinners than you not doing works. The thing that will
land you in Hell is that it isn't being better than some sinner that God is looking for instead
it is Jesus Christ in your life. If you don't know the Lord, the words depart from me I never
knew you will be resounding in your ears as some angel picks you up and puts you
some place you do not want to go when all of this is said and done.