False religion versus the gospel of Jesus Christ

False religion versus the gospel of Jesus Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6 KJV)

The way is a living Person - Jesus Himself - [b]'I am the way"

He is the truth and the life too. The life which can convey men to the Father is Jesus Christ. No one comes to the Father except through the ...[text shortened]... h was able to give life, righteousness would have indeed been of law." (Gal. 3:21) [/b] [/quote][/b]
One sentence from the mouth of Jesus Christ destroys a million words from the mouth of a fool:

It is.. the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 KJV)

Jesus's commandments give eternal life.

The human qualities God hates the most are mouth worship, lip service, excessive talking and hypocrisy.

The most love human qualities are good works, doers and righteousness.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
I am not going to read your words until you START to address the QUESTIONS that I put to you. I am SICK and TIRED of your ignoring legitimate questions to you.

Explain it and don't jump like a grass hopper in a hen house to some other position.

" For if a law had been given which was able to give life, righteousness would have indeed been of law." (Galatians 3:21b)

What does the Bible mean that a law was not given that was ABLE to give life ?

I will accept "I cannot answer that now" as an honest reply. I am not even going to read your writing if you evade and jump to some other issue.

While a law was not given that was able to give life, Christ the last Adam "became a LIFE GIVING SPIRIT" (1 Cor. 15:45)

You have no case legalist Judiazer !

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Aug 16

I am not going to read your words until you START to address the QUESTIONS that I put to you. I am SICK and TIRED of your ignoring legitimate questions to you.

Explain it and don't jump like a grass hopper in a hen house to some other position.

[quote] [b] " For if a law had been given which was able to give life, righteousness would have indeed b ...[text shortened]... dam [b]"became a LIFE GIVING SPIRIT" (1 Cor. 15:45)

You have no case legalist Judiazer ![/b]
You know exactly what that means but you rather promote the teachings of men like Witness Lee than what the Bible says clearly.

The law is THE LAW OF MOSES, which is NOT ABLE TO SAVE ANYONE AND GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE.

This is my problem with you .. YOU KNOW THESE THINGS, It is only when I have you in a corner you give way and concede that I am right but grudgingly so.

The teachings of Jesus Christ IS LIFE AND IS ABLE TO MAKE ONE RIGHTEOUS.

I am more sick and tired of you than you are of me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Aug 16
2 edits

In the same lecture to the Galatians Paul warned the Christian saints that THEY MUST FOLLOW AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS OTHERWISE THE END RESULT OF THEIR SIN IS THAT THEY WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21 KJV)

The law saves nobody.
Jesus saves
Jesus saves those of faith.
Faith means you believe the teachings of Jesus
If you believe in Jesus you WILL FOLLOW HIS COMMANDMENTS
If you follow his commandments Jesus will rewarded you with eternal life.
Therefore it is both Faith and a demonstration of Faith [also called works] which leads to life eternal
This is the Living Faith that Jesus looks for.
Those with Dead Faith will be destroyed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Aug 16
2 edits

In the same lecture to the Galatians Paul warned the Christian saints that THEY MUST FOLLOW AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS OTHERWISE THE END RESULT OF THEIR SIN IS THAT THEY WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Do you think I disagree with that ??

He says they live righteously by walking by the Spirit - the life giving Spirit - that is Jesus Christ in His form as the Spirit.

" But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Gal. 5:16)

I am going to begin to get rather RUDE with you. I do not like to be rude. But I am going to begin to get rude if you continue to suggest that ANYTING I have ever written on this Forum encourages Christians to live in sin or continue to live in a manner unworthy of the kingdom of God.

Walk by the Spirit. Walk by the Spirit it says.
What do you know about WALKING - step by step by step - "by the Spirit" ?

That is the life giving Spirit -

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Rajk999 ... What did the Last Adam become ??
Who did the last Adam become ?

It is this Person - the Spirit, the life giving pneumatic Jesus Christ Who gives life.

" ... for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." (2 Cor. 3:6b)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21 KJV)

Do you think I do not agree with this ??

Before he goes into that disqualifying list he tells us to WALK by the Person of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:19-21 of which I probably knew before you did, is verse 16.

Verse 16 - "But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh. "

The works of the flesh are enumerated in verses 19 - 21.
And the fruits of walking continually by the Spirit are enumerated in a representative list in verses 22,23.

These are not the fruits of self effort or lifeless legalistic self emprovement. the whole book is debating those who do not want to live in the Spirit in favor of self improvement and law keeping.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, liong-suffering, kindness, goodness, faitfhulness, meekness, self-control;

against such things there is no law."

How much do you write about the Spirit? You do not mention the Spirit very much. .
You lack experience. You cannot lead where you have not gone yourself.
You preach fallen man's self improvement.

The law saves nobody.

Yet Christ in being an atoning sacrifice for the propitiation of man's sins according to the law, does save all who believe.

Jesus saves

And He saves us in the realm of His life. He saves us who have been reconciled to God, "much more" in the sphere of the operation of His indwelling Spirit of life.

" For we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, MUCH MORE ... we will be saved in His life, having BEEN ... reconciled." (Rom. 5:10)

Two steps:

1.) Reconciled to God through the atoning death of His Son.

2.) Much more being saved in the realm of His indwelling life.

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Jesus saves those of faith.
Faith means you believe the teachings of Jesus

The saving faith is to receive Jesus Himself.

"As many as RECEIVED HIM ... " says the Apostle John.

If you believe in Jesus you WILL FOLLOW HIS COMMANDMENTS

If you do not receive Jesus into you as the life giving Spirit you cannot follow Him.
Trying to follow Jesus and not receiving Him will not save anyone.

To follow Him you must learn to deny yourself and enjoy Christ as life. This is logical. To follow Him you cannot follow yourself. To follow Him you must deny yourself and learn to live by another - Jesus Christ who blends with a man dispensing Himself into man as "a life giving Spirit".

Without the grace of this life giving Spirit there is no hope to keep any command of Jesus. You were not speaking in the Spirit of Jesus when you wrote many things here.
I exposed you that you did not leave an example of one walking and speaking to others in the Holy Spirit.

Have you received Him? As many as received Him to them He gave authority to become children of God. These are BORN of God. These are BEGOTTEN of God. These have a new beginning with a new life they must learn to walk in and to walk by.

If you follow his commandments Jesus will rewarded you with eternal life.

Why does the Bible say that no law was given which was able to give life ?

" ... For if a law had been given which was able to give life, righteousness would have indeed been of law." (Gal. 3:21b)

There is only one man who is absolute for the will of the Father. There is only one man who is well pleasing to God. Jesus Christ. Without Him coming into us and indeed saturating us so that we are swallowed up in His life, we cannot fulfill God's eternal purpose for man.

Through Him living in us we can be crucified to the world and the world crucified to us. That includes the religions world to, and your religious legalist world of self improvement.

"But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been crucified to me and I to the world.

For neither is circumcision anything nor uncircumcision, but a new creation is what matters.

And as many as walk by this rule, peace be upon them and mercy, even upon the Israel of God." (Gal. 6:14-16)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 16

One sentence from the mouth of Jesus Christ destroys a million words from the mouth of a fool:

[b]
It is.. the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 KJV)

Jesus's commandments give eternal life.

The human qualities God hates the most are mouth worship, lip service, excessive talking and hypocrisy.

The most love human qualities are good works, doers and righteousness.[/b]
You ignore what is said even the words of Jesus, and how you bypass it is not refute
the things said to you, you just simply change the subject as if that nulls what you were
confronted with. Jesus Words are Spirit and Life, and that does not mean at all He is
not the Way, the Truth, and the Life no matter how bad you want to turn that into a jobs
application for salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Aug 16
3 edits

Why does the Bible say that no law was given which was able to give life ?

" ... For if a law had been given which was able to give life, righteousness would have indeed been of law." (Gal. 3:21b)
So you have a problem with following the commandments of Christ, and you think Paul is saying that the commandments of Christ are not essential for eternal life. Well its a fatal mistake to think that Paul will preach that Jesus's commandments are not important. Again in this passage the law refers to the Law of Moses.

In Hebrews chapters 6 - 9 gives the details about Jesus being a replacement for the Law of Moses. The first is done away with and the new law is in effect. Christians are therefore not free to observe NO LAW as you claim and Christ does NOT VOID the idea of having laws and commandments like you seem to suggest.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Chrsitain saints are supposed to ESTABLISH AND LIVE BY THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. (Romans 13:8-10 KJV)

Your lawless doctrine is an example of DEAD FAITH, which leads to eternal death

FAITH DOES NOT VOID THE LAW OF CHRIST
LIVING FAITH, includes the following of the commandments of Christ which leads to eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Aug 16
1 edit

It is a fatal flaw for you to take sides with the Judaizer against whom Paul had to struggle in writing the book of Galatians.

He said having begin in the Spirit they could not be perfected in the flesh.

" O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, ... This only I wish to learn from you, Did you receive the Spirit out of the works of the law or out of the hearning of faith ?

Are you so foolish ? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? (Gal. 3:1-3)

You teach a "gospel" of Christians being perfected by the flesh.
Your bewitching teaching will not bewitch me.

[quote]
In Hebrews chapters 6 - 9 gives the details about Jesus being a replacement for the Law of Moses. The first is done away with and the new law is in effect. Christians are therefore not free to observe NO LAW as you claim and Christ does NOT VOID the idea of having laws and commandments like you seem to suggest.

The new law is "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" See Romans 8:2.

Christ, Who became "a life giving Spirit" brings into the believer's being His nature as His law. It is the law of His very life. It is the law of the Spirit of divine life in Christ Jesus.

Those who are led by the Spirit of God - the Spirit of life - the life giving Spirit Who is the last Adam - Christ -are the sons of God.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." (Rom. 8:14)

That is all the time I have at this moment. But there are children of God. And there are sons of God. The children of God of course are meant to mature to be the sons of God.

Sons of God often denotes maturity and full growth in divine life.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Aug 16

[i]Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulati ...[text shortened]... ternal
This is the Living Faith that Jesus looks for.
Those with Dead Faith will be destroyed.
This is just "cart before the horse" stuff.

But you knew that.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Aug 16
2 edits

Do you understand my last post. Address my points first instead of asking dumb questions.

Do you understand the essence of the teachings of Christ in John 14 and 15?
So you choose to take only some words of Christ in John and build the gospel of Rajk666 around them? What about his other words of Christ that you choose to ignore? It is clear to everyone but you that we cannot save ourselves through our own efforts.

Moves
16 Aug 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So you choose to take only some words of Christ in John and build the gospel of Rajk666 around them? What about his other words of Christ that you choose to ignore? It is clear to everyone but you that we cannot save ourselves through our own efforts.
' It is clear to everyone but you that we cannot save ourselves through our own efforts.'

How convenient.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Aug 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
' It is clear to everyone but you that we cannot save ourselves through our own efforts.'

How convenient.
By 'everyone' I mean those on these threads who take the scriptures as divine authority.

F

Moves
16 Aug 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Jesus' followers will being good works, they will love others, they will walk righteously in Christ, following the Spirit of God and those not following God's Spirit are not God's.
Do you believe it is compulsory for Christians to do good works and "walk righteously" for them to be saved?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe it is compulsory for Christians to do good works and "walk righteously" for them to be saved?
Did the thief on the cross do good works and live righteously?

Do you believe it is compulsory for an atheist to live a 'moral life'? If so why? So that they can live happily ever after?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Aug 16

Part 2 of Religion versus the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Religion lays heavy burdens on people. The Lord Jesus removes people's heavy burdens and gives them a light burden, which He helps them carry. (Mat 23:4, Mat 11:28-30, Psalm 55:22)

Religion changes the outside of the person. The gospel changes the whole person starting at the heart. (Mat 23:25-26, 2 Cor 5:17, Eze 36:26, Heb 8:10)

Religion causes one to look down on the non-religious. The gospel causes one to love the unsaved, to pray for them and to give ones life to draw them to Christ. (Mat 5:44, Luk 15, Luk 18:10-12, Rom 9:3 & Rom 10:1)

Religion causes people to exalt themselves and to want people to honor them. The gospel causes people to humble themselves and to become the least. (Mat 23:5-12, John 13:14)

Religion results in hypocrisy and lies. The gospel results in honesty and truth. (Mat 23:16-22, John 18:37)