1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 07:48
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    No need to answer if you don't want to, or just pretend you have, that's also fine.
    What evidence are you beliefs based on?
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 07:591 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What evidence are you beliefs based on?
    Manuscript evidence, archaeological evidence, eyewitness accounts, corroborating accounts, literary consistency, prophetic consistency, global influence, testimonies of changed lives, experiential relevance, a peace that all understanding, just to name a few.

Are your beliefs based on no evidence and purely on faith?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:031 edit
    Manuscript evidence, archaeological evidence, eyewitness accounts, corroborating accounts, literary consistency, prophetic consistency, global influence, testimonies of changed lives, experiential relevance just to name a few.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion that this is a copy pasted piece of text, exactly precisely the same reply you made to me weeks ago. 😉
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:04
    Manuscript evidence, archaeological evidence, eyewitness accounts, corroborating accounts, literary consistency, prophetic consistency, global influence, testimonies of changed lives, experiential relevance just to name a few.

What specific manuscript evidence? What specific archeological evidence? What specific global influence?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:07
    Hey Fetchmyjunk, is this webpage familiar to you by any chance...

http://www.essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:09
    Fetch, mate... can you give me some examples, I mean specific examples other than those on that webpage that have personally impacted you and provided absolute evidence for your beliefs. Or are you going to continue to regurgitate other people's intellectual property and post it as your own experience?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:10
    🙂
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:11
    Thank you for confirming my suspicion that this is a copy pasted piece of text, exactly precisely the same reply you made to me weeks ago. 😉
    You asked me the same question weeks ago. 🙂
  9. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:13
    Are you going to answer the question I asked you about your beliefs? 🙂
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:151 edit
    Are you going to answer the question I asked you about your beliefs? 🙂
    Already did weeks ago.

Do you realise that posting other people's ideas in a forum is plagiarism, intellectual theft?

Do you actually have any ideas of your own?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:17
    By the way, that gurgling sound is the last dredges of your credibility draining away. Time to get another username Fetchmyjunk.

Lol.
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:23
    Already did weeks ago.

Do you realise that posting other people's ideas in a forum is plagiarism, intellectual theft?

Do you actually have any ideas of your own?
    So if one Christian happens to believe something to be evidence for their own beliefs I am not allowed to believe the same thing is evidence for my beliefs?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:25
    So if one Christian happens to believe something to be evidence for their own beliefs I am not allowed to believe the same thing is evidence for my beliefs?
    You just stole the man's ideas. It his evidence not yours. I've called you on being a liar and a fake before and now you are found out.
  14. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:27
    Fetch, mate... can you give me some examples, I mean specific examples other than those on that webpage that have personally impacted you and provided absolute evidence for your beliefs. Or are you going to continue to regurgitate other people's intellectual property and post it as your own experience?
    Or you could tell me exactly why the things I mentioned don't qualify as evidence in your mind instead of whining like a sore loser?
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 08:30
    You just stole the man's ideas. It his evidence not yours. I've called you on being a liar and a fake before and now you are found out.
    So two Christians are not allowed to agree on the same evidence? Don't be absurd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree