Judaism more similar to Christianity or Islam? etc.

Judaism more similar to Christianity or Islam? etc.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't see how he's "lost his cool". He thinks you are a boring troll. He's said so. Candidly, Several times. I don't think he's the only regular poster who thinks so, either. He sees you lifting a whole set of headings from a web site when asked about your faith as part of you being a boring troll. I don't see how his "charisma" is the issue. You called him a "sore loser". Does this mean you feel you have 'won' in some way?
He asked me what evidence my beliefs are based upon he asked me nothing about my personal faith. He is acting like a sore loser because he cannot discredit what I have posted and now he resorts to personal insults.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Why did you feel the need to cite a web site when asked about your personal faith?
I was asked for specific evidence which support my Christian beliefs. The evidence for Christianity is widely known and accepted by many Christians and is posted on many websites. It seems a little odd that you don't know that being an ex-Christian and all...

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
He asked me what evidence my beliefs are based upon he asked me nothing about my personal faith. He is acting like a sore loser because he cannot discredit what I have posted and now he resorts to personal insults.
But you resort to personal insults too, so what are you on about?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

I was asked for specific evidence which support my Christian beliefs. The evidence for Christianity is widely known and accepted by many Christians and is posted on many websites.
This doesn't answer the question which was why you felt the need to cite a web site when asked about your personal faith?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

It seems a little odd that you don't know that being an ex-Christian and all...
What is it you think "I don't know"?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you resort to personal insults too, so what are you on about?
😛 = toungue in cheek.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
This doesn't answer the question which was [b]why you felt the need to cite a web site when asked about your personal faith?[/b]
Why do you think the evidence for my beliefs (which are shared by millions of people) shouldn't be posted on a website or quoted by me?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What is it you think "I don't know"?
That two different Christians may view the same things as evidence for their personal beliefs.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

He asked me what evidence my beliefs are based upon he asked me nothing about my personal faith.
Your beliefs and your reasons for them have nothing to do with your personal faith?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

That two different Christians may view the same things as evidence for their personal beliefs.
And which of my posts made you think I "don't know" this?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Your beliefs and your reasons for them have nothing to do with your personal faith?
According to the Geester evidence and faith are counterproductive.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Why do you think the evidence for my beliefs (which are shared by millions of people) shouldn't be posted on a website or quoted by me?
It strikes me as decidedly odd that you felt the need to cite a web site. It's not odd that there is material on the internet about Christianity. But why you felt the need in a conversation here to go off and lift a set of headings someone wrote on a web site seems a bit strange. Did you get your description of life in a cult from a web site too?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

According to the Geester evidence and faith are counterproductive.
Be that as it may, but you have sidestepped my question.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
And which of my posts made you think I "don't know" this?
The fact that you seemed surprised that I quoted evidence for my beliefs from a website.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
It strikes me as decidedly odd that you felt the need to cite a web site. It's not odd that there is material on the internet about Christianity. But why you felt the need in a conversation here to go off and lift a set of headings someone wrote on a web site seems a bit strange. Did you get your description of life in a cult from a web site too?
Why does it strike you as odd that being a Christian, I have quoted evidence for Christianity from a website which lists evidence for Christianity when asked about evidence for my Christian beliefs?