Judaism more similar to Christianity or Islam? etc.

Judaism more similar to Christianity or Islam? etc.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Or you could tell me exactly why the things I mentioned don't qualify as evidence in your mind instead of whining like a sore loser?
Everything. You stole another man's ideas of his evidence and presented them here as your own. You are a fake.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Everything. You stole another man's ideas of his evidence and presented them here as your own. You are a fake.
So if someone else claims that there is 'archeological evidence' to support their beliefs, I am not allowed to claim that there is 'archeological evidence' to support my beliefs because I am then stealing their evidence? Are you being serious or are you just taking the piss?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
2 edits

So if someone else claims that there is 'archeological evidence' to support their beliefs, I am not allowed to claim that there is 'archeological evidence' to support my beliefs because I am then stealing their evidence? Are you being serious or are you just taking the piss?
You copied the man's ideas from that webpage and presented them here as your own without citation. That is plagiarism which is intellectual theft.

I don't believe you have an original thought in your head, which is why your posting style is simply to go over and over the same stuff week and week after week.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

You copied the man's ideas from that webpage and presented them here as your own without citation. That is plagiarism which is intellectual theft.

I don't believe you have an original thought in your head, which is why your posting style is simply to go over and over the same stuff week and week after week.
Lol the webpage happens to have some of the same evidence headings, but it isn't all exactly the same and some of the evidence I listed was not even on that site. You are clutching at straws.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Lol the webpage happens to have some of the same evidence headings, but it isn't all exactly the same and some of the evidence I listed was not even on that site. You are clutching at straws.
Your a liar mate, your charade is over.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

Your a liar mate, your charade is over.
So you think I am lying that I believe the things I have listed qualify as evidence for my beliefs?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

So you think I am lying that I believe the things I have listed qualify as evidence for my beliefs?
You're a plagiarist. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

My work here is done. Adios dickhead.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

You're a plagiarist. 🙂
And you are just a sore loser that is clutching at straws. 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
People in this forum generally live in the West which has been greatly influenced by Christianity. We in the West have also had dealing with Islam, mostly being attacked and having countries and parts of countries taken by force.

Judaism we have in the West do to the connection of Christianity and the fact that Jews were driven from their homeland and r ...[text shortened]... West. The far East have had little impact on the West in war or culture through the centuries.
And yet many of these people who claim to be Christian have a sickening, unrelenting bias against those other religions, notably Islam.

You do understand the hypocrisy of telling others to "love thy neighbor" and then refusing to take in more Syrian refugees, yes?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

And you are just a sore loser. 😛
Do you feel he has 'lost' in some way and that you have 'won'?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16
7 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Do you feel he has 'lost' in some way and that you have 'won'?
Well he seems to have lost his good sense, and maybe his judgement as well, since he thinks that he can discredit some of the things I have listed as evidence by claiming that some of the words I have used appear to headings on a certain website which I have cited in the past.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

I have cited this website in the past. It seems you have a short memory.

http://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/barriers-to-belief.170817/page-14

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

Well he seems to have lost his cool, and maybe his charisma as well, since he thinks that he can discredit some of the things I have listed as evidence by claiming that some of the words I have used appear to headings on a certain website which I have cited in the past.
I don't see how he's "lost his cool". He thinks you are a boring troll. He's said so. Candidly, Several times. I don't think he's the only regular poster who thinks so, either. He sees you lifting a whole set of headings from a web site when asked about your faith as part of you being a boring troll. I don't see how his "charisma" is the issue. You called him a "sore loser". Does this mean you feel you have 'won' in some way?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

I have cited this website in the past.
Why did you feel the need to cite a web site when asked about your personal faith?