Miracles

Miracles

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 May 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Actually it does and I have explained to you before that I said it as a distinction from relative truth.
It's just your personal conjecture about supernatural things. It's just something you happen to have faith in. It's a theory that appeals to your imagination. No amount of self-sanctifying adjectives being appended to your notions is going to change what they are.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
01 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
It's just your personal conjecture about supernatural things. It's just something you happen to have faith in. It's a theory that appeals to your imagination. No amount of self-sanctifying adjectives being appended to your notions is going to change what they are.
And this is also just your personal conjecture about my beliefs. No amount of self-sanctifying adjectives is going to change that.

F

Moves
01 May 17

And this is also just your personal conjecture about my beliefs. No amount of self-sanctifying adjectives is going to change that.
But I haven't used any self-sanctifying adjectives about my beliefs.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
01 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
But I haven't used any self-sanctifying adjectives about my beliefs.
The text I was responding to were a collection of self-sanctifying adjectives describing your beliefs about my beliefs.

F

Moves
01 May 17
1 edit

The text I was responding to were a collection of self-sanctifying adjectives describing your beliefs about my beliefs.
No it wasn't. Which adjectives?

With you I am referring to "universal truth", "absolute truth" and "objective truth" and there may be others. You use the adjectives universal, absolute, and objective in some kind of self-aggrandizing attempt to upgrade your superstitions.

What adjectives have I used in this way?

The adjectives I see that I used are "personal" and "supernatural". How can they possible be described as self-sanctifying?