So many opinions.

So many opinions.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
What, are you calling Jesus a liar? He said he did so he did or are you calling Jesus out on this?

"I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. . . . I have made your name known to them and will make it known.”—JOHN 17:6, 26. "
What name is that? Is it stated there? No.
It is critical that people use that special name? Yes?
Where did Jesus say that?

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
What name is that? Is it stated there? No.
It is critical that people use that special name? Yes?
Where did Jesus say that?
Why would Jesus make the name manifest of it was of little importance? Why would the first thing he taught his followers to pray for (the sanctification of Gods name) if it was unimportant?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 17

Yes....
And what was your "opinion" of the findings?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 17

Been discussed....
I'm asking your opinion; this thread is about opinions isn't it. Or are you too concerned about differing in your opinion from another JW's opinion on the same matter. Why so many "opinions" Galveston75??

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why would Jesus make the name manifest of it was of little importance? Why would the first thing he taught his followers to pray for (the sanctification of Gods name) if it was unimportant?
So its like the Trinity .. its mysterious. Its a name thats so important and yet never used... Jesus left people to figure it out, use a pile of translations to study it or hope that they belong to the right organisation that teaches that that name is critical.

Is that what you think Jesus is about?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
It certainly has not been discussed since you quoted Ecclesiastes 12:12 on this thread, which is what my question is about.
No not on this thread but on about 50 others. I just choose not to rehash a subject that has been discussed over and over but you are welcome to discuss it with others here.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm asking your opinion; this thread is about opinions isn't it. Or are you too concerned about differing in your opinion from another JW's opinion on the same matter. Why so many "opinions" Galveston75??
No not at all. I choose again not to discuss a subject that has been discussed dozens of times that all here already know my opinions. Go ahead and discuss it with anyone here if you please too.

This thread is on opinions and why so many, not what my opinions are.

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

I choose again not to discuss a subject that has been discussed dozens of times that all here already know my opinions.
But you chose to avoid the question in more or less exactly the same way in every single one of those previous dozens of discussions.

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

No not on this thread but on about 50 others. I just choose not to rehash a subject that has been discussed over and over but you are welcome to discuss it with others here.
So you quoted Ecclesiastes 12:12 but you don't want to discuss it?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
So you quoted Ecclesiastes 12:12 but you don't want to discuss it?
#2: "No not on this thread but on about 50 others. I just choose not to rehash a subject that has been discussed over and over but you are welcome to discuss it with others here".

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

#2: "No not on this thread but on about 50 others. I just choose not to rehash a subject that has been discussed over and over but you are welcome to discuss it with others here".
You do want to discuss Ecclesiastes 12:12 or you don't want to discuss Ecclesiastes 12:12, which is it? You quoted it.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
So its like the Trinity .. its mysterious. Its a name thats so important and yet never used... Jesus left people to figure it out, use a pile of translations to study it or hope that they belong to the right organisation that teaches that that name is critical.

Is that what you think Jesus is about?
oh dear you seem to have been unable to answer the questions. Clearly to Jesus making the name manifest and teaching his followers to sanctify through prayer was quite important infact it was the very first thing he taught his followers to pray for.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17

ditch the trolls Gman, they are empty and having nothing to say. FMF is Biblically illiterate despite claiming to be a Christian for twenty years and so is Divegeester.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
oh dear you seem to have been unable to answer the questions. Clearly to Jesus making the name manifest and teaching his followers to sanctify through prayer was quite important.
So you asked Why would Jesus make the name manifest of it was of little importance?

I cannot answer until you show me what name did Jesus make manifest, or is that a secret name.

Jesus called his father God or Father.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit