So many opinions.

So many opinions.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
And sometimes they put Justin Beiber posters on their walls... lol.

You don't need to do drugs to be ostracized.
Justin Beiber? wow its worse than drugs.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yes. I am 99.99% sure that my child wouldn't want to join the JWs in any way, however he may well want to try canoeing.

One is boring the other is fun.

I could maybe get him to join if I lied to him about the organization... but that just wouldn't be helpful.
Yeah, I did think about it.
It seems that you are still not getting the point no matter how many times its reiterated. One does not tell someone, bribe someone, forcibly coerce someone, lie to someone to join a religious organisation like Jehovah's Witnesses, they need to want to do of their own volition. So I reject your claims, its self evident that you did not think about it.

I was twenty three when I started associating with Jehovahs Witnessses and I did so through my own volition. Its the best decision I ever made. I was received as family.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It seems that you are still not getting the point no matter how many times its reiterated. One does not tell someone, bribe someone, forcibly coerce someone, lie to someone to join a religious organisation like Jehovah's Witnesses, they need to want to do of their own volition. So I reject your claims, its self evident that you did not think about ...[text shortened]... I did so through my own volition. Its the best decision I ever made. I was received as family.
It is an honor to be a JW because of the freedom from false religions grip and to be a part of the education work we partake of in helping to share this life with others just as Jesus did.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
It is an honor to be a JW because of the freedom from false religions grip and to be a part of the education work we partake of in helping to share this life with others just as Jesus did.
The fact that you think only JWs are free from false religions grip or that only JW do xyz etc means you need a lot of education yourself.

By the way... who is Satan. I notice you avoiding the question.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
The fact that you think only JWs are free from false religions grip or that only JW do xyz etc means you need a lot of education yourself.

Was making the Fathers name known important to Jesus or not? you have not said.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17

Was making the Fathers name known important to Jesus or not? you have not said.
Jesus never called the Father by any other name. He referred to the Father as God. That was good enough for Jesus and its good enough for me.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17
2 edits

Jesus never called the Father by any other name. He referred to the Father as God. That was good enough for Jesus and its good enough for me.
God is not a name, its a description and a title so we shall ask you once again was making Gods name known important to Jesus. Fourth time asking.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

God is not a name, its a description and a title so we shall ask you once again was making Gods name known important to Jesus. Fourth time asking.
Making the name God of Israel, the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, was important to Jesus. Any other name for God is irrelevant because Jesus never used any other name.

Last time answering

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

I'm not avoiding it. I'm trying to figure out if your serious or not. So you don't believe in Jehovah or satan? Hummmmmm?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

How do you know he didn't? Not by a long shot is everything that Jesus said recorded.

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

Yes....
You quoted Ecclesiastes 12:12 earlier on this thread. What did you want to discuss with reference to it?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
You quoted Ecclesiastes 12:12 earlier on this thread. What did you want to discuss with reference to it?
Just that David said he had learned all he could but was still not satisfied. No doubt he had also heard many opinions and they still did not give him the answers he looked for.

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

Just that David said he had learned all he could but was still not satisfied. No doubt he had also heard many opinions and they still did not give him the answers he looked for.
Do you think there is something wrong with hearing many opinions?

F

Moves
10 Mar 17

Don't you think claiming that one has learned "all one could" about life and the human condition sounds implausible?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Mar 17
1 edit

How do you know he didn't? Not by a long shot is everything that Jesus said recorded.
Not recorded and yet you know the unrecorded stuff Jesus said .. amazing.

And Jesus will condemn people for not knowing unrecorded stuff he said .. 😀